[28]

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 5

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Fifth Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1824]
[Duration: Medium]

- Freddy?! FREDDY!! - The boy shouted towards the faz-watch on his wrist, however he did not receive enough signal, being unable to communicate with the animatronic.

Recapitulating, Gregory was running away from the aggressive attempts of Chica, who was being controlled by one of the animatronics that handled the Molten Freddy amalgamation.
He looked behind him, hiding behind some large debris, he watched stealthily as the crippled robot let out piercing mechanical roars in pursuit of him.

Gregory had to be smart and brave if he wanted to get out alive. He only had a flashlight by his side, and his ingenuity as a weapon.
Now alone, without the help of Freddy to protect him or his friends to take care of him, he was forced to find on his own a way to escape or fight back against what he previously could have considered "friend".

- I know you don't mean to hurt me, Chica - Gregory whispered low enough so that the animatronic couldn't hear him - But I'm afraid that the virus that controls you, yes...

He swallowed hard without taking his eyes off the bird. The robot's head turned a hundred and eighty degrees in Gregory's direction. Chica couldn't hear him, but Ballora, the amalgamation that controlled her, had amazing hearing. She can hear you crawling, she can hear you breathing.

On the other hand, Freddy Fazbear, the great representative bear of the franchise and leader of the Glamrock, was in quite a dilemma.
He paced back and forth outside the old elevator, on the ground floor of the main concert area, inside the Salads and Sides lofts.

- Answer Gregory... Please... - The concerned voice of the animatronic sounded so overwhelmed.

The elevator doors opened, and Bonnie walked out of them to Freddy.

- Negative... I just went through the basement of the warehouses, and he's not there... - The rabbit's ears dropped slightly at the bear's disappointed look.

- Where could he have gone? - He asked exasperated trying to use his own magnetoception systems to locate him, but they were useless.

- Did you ask Roxanne, Chica or Montgomery? - Bonnie interrupted trying to consider help - Maybe they have some idea...

Freddy nodded in response contacting the others.

Montgomery only coldly denied, assuring without hesitation that he did not know of the child's whereabouts, and then scolding them for his irresponsibility.
Roxanne also denied about the location of the little one, however she seemed more in a hurry for some reason. The wolf commented that she was at the Roxy Raceway and that she had her sights set on the aggressive amalgamation.
Lastly, Chica, who couldn't get in touch with the bear.
Bonnie shook his head scratching one of the big metal ears.