-20-

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 4

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 4. Fourth Stage.
"The Encounters"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1683]
[Duration: Medium]

A certain dark-colored bear was mesmerized by the huge Glamrock holograms onstage.
There was a great variety of animatronics, she looked at a wolf with monochromatic colors and beautiful hair, with a greenish piano decorated with a huge black star that matched the canine's clothing; a bird of white colors with pink tones, this one carried a blue guitar in the shape of a very striking star; a shiny bear with a microphone which he guessed was the new Freddy Fazbear in the franchise, Lefty sighed; she also set her sights on a reptile of greenish colors with yellow touches and purple shoulder pads, curious colors to combine, he carried a bass with him which he shook with some abruptness; Lastly, another animatronic which she didn't remember seeing before... A rabbit.

She took a few steps back blinded by the light from the holograms, she felt dizzy and shook her head.
She looked around for any other details, various restaurants on the upper floors and shops around the ground floor.
Large billboards in bright letters displaying the name of the performances, Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Kid's Cove, and the Roxy Raceway, the latter mentioned out of order.
She focused mainly on Kid's Cove, where there was a huge statue of a red fox with blue clothing that offset his natural color. She tilted her head in confusion.
Didn't they have a Foxy here?

Avoiding various Staffbots on the way, she noted that it was possibly connected to the daycare.
Suddenly heavy footsteps forced her to hide almost automatically, whatever was walking nearby must have been quite heavy, so she ruled out Afton and Molten, Baby was an option but she used to slide using her skates, it only remained to assume that it was one of the Glamrocks.
She peeked behind the wall looking for the target with her eyes, several tics made her stumble and almost fall to the ground, she quickly saw a figure taller than her in the background and hid behind the wall again blaming herself.
Whatever was there, she couldn't quite recognize it, but he did notice the clumsy presence of the bear's animatronic glitches nonetheless.

- Hello? - She heard a voice, didn't recognize it so she could confirm that he was one of the Glamrock.

Not responding, the robot gave up and continued on his way. She looked back more carefully, she could only see how the huge metal door lowered while the animatronic accessed the Monty Golf.
Lefty knew that she shouldn't be curious, that one day would definitely kill her, but an internal impulse told her that she had to find out who that robot was to rule it out.

And she with a couple of unbalanced steps quickly jumped to follow the trail of the opposite.
Readding the huge sign before entering, "Monty Golf", Monty must be the name of the one who entered that place.