EXTRAS

Finally and after a long time I can stop writing in italics

I've been waiting my whole life for this moment...

Out of nonsense, finally today, reader and writer, we can talk face to face, since I usually don't like to put dialogues outside the chapter in my story, such as annotations or goodbyes.
I feel that somehow, it can ruin the essence. So I prefer to close with the typical [...] and leave the reader free to comment or read what they most want.

I don't want to bother you all with my chatter, so I'll make a brief explanation of what this is.

First I want to thank absolutely all the people who have been there day after day waiting, voting and commenting on each of my updates. It has really been a lot of support.

The Escape began as a simple and brief 6-part story that would narrate an impromptu escape between the protagonists of Fnaf 6.
However, the comments and support of the readers encouraged me to give it a longer sequel to your liking, ending in this work as a 60-part novel.

In these extras you will find additional information, curiosities, secrets and summaries as well as explanations about the story.
His inspiration and that of the characters.
So for this not to be a mess, we'll do something, an index with some aesthetic markers that clearly haven't been stolen from the internet.

╭════════════════╮
INDEX
╰════════════════╯

•Inspirations

• Chapter 1.
• Chapter 2.
• Chapter 3.
• Chapter 4.
• Chapter 5.
• Chapter 6.
• Chapter 7.
• Chapter 8.
• Prologue and Epilogue.

• Primary characters.
• Secondary characters.
• Tertiary Characters.

• Spin Off.
• Second season.
• Gallery.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

┏┉┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┉┓
Inspirations.
┗┉┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┉┛

Why Pizzeria Simulator?

I really had a lot to think about.
It was about 2 years ago, where the first 6 parts were revealed, that is, chapter one.
That is why those chapters have such a bad explanation, perhaps they are somewhat poorly structured or contain more misspellings than normal. (Someday I'll edit them, don't worry)

Pizzeria Simulator was chosen for this story because Security Breach hadn't been published yet, there was hardly any idea who Vanny or Gregory was, no idea of The Blob or Burntrap even existed, and the Glamrock models were beta renders that fans recreated from in-game teasers with shadows of the animatronics on a stage.
Everyone remembers that teaser with Freddy, Chica, Monty and Roxy on their backs jumping onstage surrounded by a huge crowd of people.