>43<

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 6

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Tenth Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2000]
[Duration: Long]

Vanessa is petrified, she can't move.
The forces leave her body, both entities threaten each other, ready to attack.
While the security guard regains consciousness, she chooses to try to get away from both souls, Marionette gets in the way, making it difficult for her to escape, Golden Freddy watches in the background, something seems to bother the golden-colored bear internally.

A powerful explosion erupts from within the room, the fire spreads slightly, burning the papers and files scattered on the bed and counter.
Vanessa recoils awkwardly in shock as Marionette and Golden flee the scene, instantly disappearing.
A purple smoke begins to spread through the room, the woman can barely breathe, she panicked she feels cornered against the wall.
An imposing and terrifying silhouette is shown in front of her, a black stain with numerous white teeth and bright purple eyes, begins to take shape melting in front of the woman's pupils, the monster's black skin begins to distort into a dark but amazing greenish tone.

The shadow begins to take shape little by little, a tall rabbit, with large pointed ears, a cozy bluish vest on his shoulders, two pairs of crooked whiskers, a sinister smile full of square teeth and two menacing light violet eyes.
He holds out his hand to her, she's terrified, he gently grabs her shoulder, she can feel her silken skin creeping up on her neck.
Vanessa doesn't know how to react, suddenly those bright eyes connect with hers, at that moment she recognizes him.

He is Afton...

But, there was something weird about him.
The faint look he used to wear in his gray eyes has now turned a strong and intimidating shade of violet.
The self-confidence that was lacking in that wounded rabbit, now looks more powerful and firm.
It is no longer the same as before.

"Va..es..a"

She hears in her mind the whisper of a deep, distorted voice.

"Vanessa"

Repeats again, him trying to communicate, now she can fully hear him.

But she doesn't move, she's scared, she's paralyzed.
What had he become?
Vanessa tries to look him in the eye, connect her gaze, understand him.
But she fails, his soul is empty, no, he no longer has a soul.
He is corrupted, shattered, withered... He has no turning back.

Vanessa listens to him again, he asks.
Afton asks her to kill them, asks for revenge, he asks SHE to do the work for HIM.
But she won't, she's tired of following his orders, of working for him, instead of with him.