■51■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Second Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 3500]
[Duration: Very extensive]

The tick tock of the clock, the shrieks and laughter of the children, the murmurs of the parents.
Everything seemed normal, but it never was.
I just sighed ignoring the panorama, "I want it to end once and for all" were my thoughts.

- Bonnie can't take his eyes off you, I think he likes you - Were my friend's words, in a mocking tone that was unusual for him.

I narrowed my eyelids looking at him out of the corner of my eye, he was holding his laughter.

- No thanks, unfortunately for him I'm not into robots - I murmured listening to how he laughed, I felt relieved inside, we finally had a rest in peace.

He leaned against the wall next to me, crossing his arms and a tired but calm smile on his lips.
I could see him breathing more easily, so I felt the tension in my shoulders disappear.
He turned to look at me, giving me a smile.

It was sad, seeing him smile.
It was sad to see him happy after hearing him cry uncontrollably all night.
Michael had a shitty life, I couldn't do anything to help him, but he was still trying his best.

- Where's Chica? - Mike asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

- I think in the kitchen... - I murmured, ignoring the question a little, I began to get uncomfortable with the look of Toy Bonnie on me.

- Is she okay there? - Asked my partner, I only buffet.

- I don't know, I don't care, let's get out of here - I started to walk and Michael didn't take long to keep up with me, moving away from the animatronics.

I looked at the clock on the wall, we were about to close the shop.
Mike put his hands on his waist when we finished walking, I saw him looking around him somewhat confused.
I raised an eyebrow in uncertainty, reaching my hand up to touch his shoulder to get his attention.

- Shouldn't Dan be here? - Oh hell, I forgot to mention it.

- He spoke to me this morning, he told me that he would take longer to come because of his wife's pregnancy - I explained somewhat nervously.

- Are they already in the hospital? Why did you not tell me? - Mike looked at me protesting, I took a hand to my neck scratching nervously.

- Uh, I must have forgotten, I've been very busy since Steve's dismissal... And Henry was entrusting me with work for the day shift... - I sighed somewhat exhausted.