■55■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Sixth Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 3200]
[Duration: Very extensive]

The lunar daycare assistant flew into the darkness of the Pizzaplex leaving Freddy behind after finishing talking to him.

Hidden in the Glamrock Gifts room, a two floors store that was located near the entrance, behind the Mega Pizzaplex ticket entrance, and next to the large elevator that went up to the Prize Counter. In front of the Faz-Pad, a coffee shop that was located above the lost and found.
The moon-shaped puppet hid among the gifts, watching through a glass window as the security guard ran at a brisk pace to the two elevators.
The robot peeked out the door seeing how the doors of the right elevator were closing, he looked towards the corridor of the daycare watching the bear of golden colors and the shattered funtime debate between them.

He stepped aside, disappearing into the darkness as Scrapbaby made her way down the hall.
When the robot disappeared through the elevators like the woman, the golden bear crawled levitating at ground level.

- The second basement no longer has power, the passage from the laundry is completely closed. - The bear spoke affirming its actions, then looked at the moon-shaped puppet. - The daycare is also without light, is there any other place?

Moondrop took his gaze to the elevator, from above it could be seen the flames on the floor above, setting the entire Prize Counter and Faz-Cade on fire. The fire had already spread from the fourth floor to the third, surely by now it had spread to El Chip's, the Bonnie Bowl, and the Chica's Mazercise.
The flames were visible from the atrium and devoured everything in their path, beginning to attack the decorations in the form of leaves and trees of Monty Golf and Kid's Cove, filling the second floor.

- In the basement of the Roxy Raceway and under the stage, that place is full of endoskeletons... If you blow up the place you will turn off all the lights in the mall... And possibly you will make a huge sinkhole under the Pizzaplex - Warned the puppet of the Daycare.

- Anywhere else? - Asked the bear turning its gaze to the elevators.

- In the Fazer-Blast, under the ground, there is a deposit of generators and important machinery, there information is collected from everything...

- Afton must have already intervened in that place.. Try to be on your feet when we burn the restaurant to ashes...

Golden Freddy cast its empty eyes on the puppet, which disappeared into the darkness.
The bear, in turn, went through the nearest wall, blending in with the environment around it.

Cassidy circled the atrium in search of Roxy Raceway, approaching the bright red sign with the big letters and a decorative go-cart in shades of green. She assumed that this would be the Raceway, it would not be a serious problem to enter, but she had to hurry or the attraction would be consumed by flames as well as the upper floors.