//16//

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 3

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 3. Fourth Stage.
"The Past"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2823]
[Duration: Extensive]

The sky had turned black in rain clouds that heralded a storm.
The car stopped near the Fredbear's Family Dinner location. The driver kept his eyes fixed on the little girl who jumped near the window, inside the vehicle the man had to hurry if he wanted not to draw anyone's attention.

Afton parked the vehicle near the window, raising it slightly on the sidewalk. He opened the door to leave, this attracted the girl's attention.
The man didn't even flinch in taking out the keys to the restaurant, he coldly knew what he should do. He closed the car door without removing his hands from behind his back where he hid a sharp knife.

I would be his first victim. The little Charlotte trusted William to help her, but that would only be the bitter taste of the betrayal.

"What are you doing here out in such storm?"

Words stained with corrosive poison and bad intentions, the assassin silently looked around.
No one to the right, no one to the left, no one through the window. They were alone, right?

"Your father... can not hear or see you?"

A shiver ran up Afton's spine, trying to contain a mischievous smile that slipped slightly. The nerves ate him up inside, he was so close to getting his job done, but...
Was it the right thing?

He didn't even care.

As soon as he had the chance, he didn't waste it, he made the most of every second to cruelly play with the girl's life before murdering her.
The body of the young woman fell to the ground between agonizing bleeding and sobs.
But no one could hear her.

He, had done it, hands stained crimson, trembling and slightly hyperventilating, he had done it, he had murdered a person, an innocent girl.
Without her having a chance, without her being able to do anything about it.
He panicked slightly at the sight of blood spilling on the ground, but little by little those tremors disappeared. Tears came out of his eyes between silent laughs. Why had he done that?
He began to blame himself. He was a murderer, he had taken a life from a poor girl.

He quickly ran to the car, to hide inside, staining the steering wheel with blood.
They were going to find him, they were going to arrest him, they were going to convict him, and there was nothing he could do in return.
Right?

When he arrived at his house, he took it upon himself to clean up the blood without his family knowing. Without losing the calm, he acted completely cold even though the pressure crushed him internally.
He locked himself in his room sitting at the desk. He began to blame himself inside, he was a monster, he had taken a life... Just like they did to his son.