>35<

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 6

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Second Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2300]
[Duration: Long]

Freddy closed the secret door hidden behind the picture. Making sure that no one saw him, and that no camera pointed at him and gave away his actions.
He breathed a sigh of relief when he was able to relax, Gregory would finally be safe.

- Thank you so much for... You know... Allowing me to stay - Freddy spoke ducking his ears.

The sunny-shaped puppet looked up at the taller bear.

- Don't thank anything, I can't allow seeing a wounded child! You know how fond I am of our little Gregory!! - He exclaimed happily, although his tone varied a bit with some mistrust.

Freddy brought his hand to his head scratching lightly.
He was nervous, he shouldn't be there, it wasn't his territory.

Each Glamrock has a place to patrol, protect, or guard.
Normally they tend to be quite protective with that environment, even prohibiting the entry of other robots inside.
Montgomery tends to break staffbots easily and dislikes it when Chica, Bonnie, Freddy or Roxy enter without his consent. His anger issues are obvious and he can become dangerous.
In turn, Roxanne is also often territorial at times. Including Chica, although not much, she tends to be more protective of her food and greedy with cakes, pizza or even garbage.
Fortunately Freddy and Bonnie were more friendly, although Freddy is usually alert, he likes everything to be in order, on the other hand Bonnie only usually hides and doesn't let himself be seen, because he doesn't like being the center of attention, play music in front of many people or have pictures taken of him.

Daycare assistants were no exception.
Just like the great DJ Music Man.

The latter is usually asleep at night, but if he were to wake up by chance, the alarms would go on immediately, mixing with the powerful speakers that the huge robot contains.

Finally, Moon and Sun, who despite being the same robot, contain completely different personalities and memories.
Being two people in the same body, they often have internal conflicts on many occasions.
Moon is protective by locking the children in the nursery, subconsciously scaring them or holding them tightly to prevent them from escaping from him not realizing that he may hurt them.
And Sun, although he seems the most friendly and radiant of all, is a time bomb. With a pleasant demeanor, he refuses to cause conflict, but he won't hesitate to let his moon part out if something goes wrong.
They are both territorial and do not allow any bot to enter the Daycare, not even Staffbots. Unless it's an exceptionally special occasion.
As it was.

It was possibly the second or third time in his life that Freddy managed to see inside the Daycare.
Despite the scattered toys, everything was in order for him, showing this animatronic's obsession with cleanliness.