■59■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Tenth Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 4000]
[Duration: Very extensive]

The woman witnessed how Afton jumped on the bear, driving the ax into its head, pushing it to the ground and falling next to it.
As Golden Freddy struggled in astonishment against the bunny's outbursts of anger, Vanessa took advantage of the moment to run out the door, the woman's footsteps drawing Afton's attention, who suddenly turned to see the woman run away from him.
Staggering to his feet, he ran out the door after her, leaving the object stuck in the bear's head.

The robot rose slowly, witnessing Afton disappear from his sight. He raised his right hand to grab the handle of the weapon, yanking it out of his head.
He took his irises to the axe, seeing in the background the briefcase they had left forgotten on the table.
Carelessly dropped the object to the floor, walking over to the box full of papers and utensils.

"Do you know how to read?"

"It's been more than 30 years since I died..."

"How old were you?"

"Just.. 8"

"I see..."

He rested his metallic hands on the leaves, pushing them aside to inspect them.
Picked up the one with the instructions to make the remnant.

"You know how to read?"

"Enough..."

And broke the blade in two, then those two into four, and those four into eight, until it shattered and burned to ashes.
He looked up at the briefcase, there were still more sheets that he didn't hesitate to grab with his hands.

"Come back here"

Vanessa heard in her mind, who was panting in panic repeatedly pressing the elevator button. She was desperately looking at the exit she left through, through the upper floor of the cafeteria.
As the elevator doors opened, she looked back in front of her to find Afton inside it.

The woman backed away frightened. At what point did he get in there?

- D-Don't come close to me - The guard stammered, awkwardly moving away from him.

He didn't move, the elevator doors closing as he stared after her.
Vanessa sighed somewhat relieved, until she saw how literally a hand passed through the metal doors.
The body of the rabbit passed through the doors without problems, his fur had turned a greenish-brown hue, which was gradually turning back to a yellowish hue.