[31]

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 5

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Eighth Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2630]
[Duration: Extensive]

- Can we talk...? - Asked the bear, her eye shone with intensity.

Bonnie jumped surprised and scared at the same time.
What was she doing there?

- Lefty?! - He shouted in a whisper trying to hide the jet-black - What are you doing here? How did you get in?! You need a special Rockstar Row pass to access the rooms!

Lefty tilt his head in confusion, raised her hand to indicate the elevator.
That elevator led to the repair area for the Glamrock animatronics, she had entered through there from underground, which actually also led to the large main stage.

Bonnie sighed in surrender, guessing he had no choice at this point.

- What did you want to tell me? - Asked to the girl.

- Well... They don't seem to be in the best condition... - She spoke, began to walk past the rabbit and into the dressing room.

- Hey, wait, don't wander around alone! - He followed her not wanting to be left behind.

- They... Have the advantage... Where's the boy? - She asked confused looking around the room, she could be seen through the glass, making Bonnie nervous.

- The boy? Gregory? Well.. - He rambled for a few seconds thinking how to explain. - We do not know exactly...

Lefty turned her gaze to him in disbelief.
He nodded slowly before walking out of the dressing room through the doorway, Bonnie alarmed followed her.
People could see her and she didn't care.

- Wait.. Don't you think people will have doubts if they see you? - Bonnie asked trying to hold her back, but she just shrugged.

- I think they have more doubts about other things... - Lefty approached a door that led to the security room in front of the dressing rooms.

- It won't work without a pass.. - Bonnie murmured trying to warn her, all the doors required a specific security pass to avoid the intrusion of strangers or unauthorized personnel.

Even so, it didn't seem like a problem for the bear, who with a simple push knocked the door down. Bonnie pricked up his ears in panic, that would cost them insurance.
He approached Lefty trying to stop her, but he didn't want to touch or hold her, as she seemed to reject physical contact.

They went up the stairs to the office full of screens and security cameras.
Upon entering she touched various buttons at random trying to turn everything on.
Bonnie helped her by learning the system, the screens lit up showing different locations of the Pizzaplex.