《46》

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 7

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 7. Third Stage.
"Last Breath"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 3200]
[Duration: Extensive]

Gregory was stopped by Bonnie, the rabbit had heard a suspicious tinkling from the vents.
The stage was quite dark, they were both on the middle floor of the Mega Pizzaplex. Vanessa had cut the lights shortly after they left Roxy Raceway.

- Hide - Bonnie ordered, refusing to open the storage tank on his stomach because he would limit the rodent's movements.

The boy fled when some wires emerged from the vent, the grille fell to the ground with a sharp, loud sound.
A damaged bear mask was visible among the few wires, Bonnie took confidence when he noticed that the enemy's golden eye glowed much less brightly, many of its wires were ripped out, leaving about twenty at most.
Funtime Freddy was clearly in bad shape, the remnant of him being taken away when he was forced to flee Montgomery's body down in the underground.

The bear took a quick look at the boy, who was hiding behind the rabbit.
Freddy tried to get closer to attack him, however, the glamrock was in his way.

The bear backed away when his cables were grabbed in one of his attempts to reach and injure the boy.
Gregory was a powerful source of remnant for him, while Bonnie was just a powerful shield preventing the funtime from getting the target from him.

Freddy growled helplessly, he wishes had Ballora near him, but she ran away to her fate when she witnessed Foxy's murder by her partner.
He was at an impasse.

Bonnie opened his storage tank taking out a Faz-cam to give to the boy, the Funtime recognized the object of the Monty Golf battle against the alligator and the rabbit.
He backed away further not wanting to be blinded again.

- Gregory - Bonnie spoke - If they try to attack us, blind them with the camera and run away.

- How about you? It will affect you too! - The boy did not seem convinced with the idea.

- Don't worry about me, I will resist - Pronounced the robot, then slightly pushed the minor. - Go get Chica, I'll entertain this one here

The little boy nodded before running away, Funtime Freddy who heard everything, jumped in search of the boy.
Bonnie wouldn't let him, and he jumped up and grabbed the wired robot.

- ...L-Let me go, you creep... - Hissed the bear, but he didn't have enough strength to fight.

Freddy tried to hang from the ceiling to launch the rabbit out of his sight.
But Bonnie was smart, and before giving action to the contrary, he jumped from the current floor of the Pizzaplex to the ground floor of the stage, giving Gregory more opportunities to escape.