>37<

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 6

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Fourth Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1650]
[Duration: Medium]

==Hours before==

The animatronic groaned in pain.
The hurried and firm steps on the ground, trying to flee.
They were finally able to take a breather by opening the security doors. They were lost in the basements, with no apparent way out, but hidden praying not to be found.

The gator reached for his missing arm, it really was a slip as he underestimated the giant spider's strength with loud megaphones.
The high-frequency music bounced off his robotic eardrums, if he had any, forcing him to flee.
He was careless trying to escape, they entered through a door that led to the nursery hall, it was fatal when they were caught off guard, they did not know the map, but the great DJ Music Man knew every corner and inch of the establishment.
He managed to corner them, and with his gloved claws he tried to grab them.
The reptile tried to jump away from there while the bird and the wolf backed away trying to think of another strategy.
When the alligator jumped away from the scene to slip away, one of the many hands reached out to grab him and lift him into the air, he struggled violently using the powerful force of glamrock against him.
Roxanne's body came like a cannonball into the scene, jumping over the body of the DJ, causing the latter to drop her target.
The force exerted by the alligator, added to the inertia of the fall pushed by the violent hand, caused the robot to fall to the ground losing his arm on the spot and damaging his circuits in a very bad way.

Fortunately for them, some security guards intervened stopping the giant animatronic, for the safety of the customers who were present.
The shattered Glamrocks managed to escape in time, hiding by one of the doors leading underground.

Bonnie saw everything, regardless of the situation, he knew that red door and the corridors it contained, those paths were considered his territory and he would know where to find them at all times, however, he would not agree so lightly, the rabbit would still be in danger as long as his safe mode prevented him from attacking his possessed companions.
He told everything to the puppet that accompanied him, Charlie listened carefully to the trust of the robotic rodent.

She knew, everything around her was within arm's reach of her.
Molten Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Ballora fleeing into the underground, her target, William Afton, was closer to retirement.
She had seen it all, he was dying, and she had limited time.
The remnant was finishing off the murder, reviving him in his suit as in those days, to crush him again in terrible pain, the moment he dies for the seventeenth time, he will wake up stronger and revitalized thanks to the powers of the remnant.