||04||

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 1

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 1. Third Stage.
"The Escape"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1040]
[Duration: Short]

Scrapbaby slipped over to Lefty.

The silent gaze of the golden-eyed woman was definitely anything but cheerful.

- Don't worry, we'll be free again - Baby tried to cher her up, but she didn't answer.

Lefty simply turned in the opposite direction following her path, seeing the empty streets she decided to hit the road. She looked that there were no cars that could hurt her exoskeletal suit, at that moment she saw something curious.
Baby followed her steps quickly, because although the bear could not run because of her weight and various spasms due to her burned and damaged circuits, Baby she still had skates that helped her move forward.
The human animatronic looked where the other's gaze was directed, Lefty walked calmly towards one of the houses, looking through a window, she could see a child who was looking at her curiously.

The little boy opened the window to go out through it and approach the black robot, Lefty was around 1.75m/5.74ft tall, she was much bigger than that small and curious boy. Which looked suspiciously at the robot.

- Hello - The boy spoke shyly, he seemed about 5 or 6 years old.

Lefty crouched with difficulty to the point of stumbling and falling to her knees, the boy approached the bear worriedly.
Baby watched from a couple of meters in the background, it seemed that the smallest was not afraid, it was more, he felt compassion for the animatronics.

- Are you okay? Need help? - Asked the little one stroking the bear's head - What's your name?

Before any question, the opposite simply kept silent, raising her hand to the infant to carefully take his.

- Lefty... - The animatronic bear murmured afterwards.

- It's a nice name - The little boy smiled.

Baby could only watch the scene where her partner just seemed to empathize with the brave boy.

- My name is Henry - The smallest smiled, Lefty opened her eyes in surprise.

Silence reigned in the streets, for a minute or two. Something was happening inside Lefty, she felt something, something strange that she didn't understand, something that she hadn't felt for a long time.... And she didn't like it, she didn't like being wanted and loved after so much time forgotten and abandoned.

And in a blink of Baby, she could barely witness the moment in which the bear's jaws attacked the boy's head making blood splatter everywhere, the little boy did not even have time to scream.
Before the succumbed silence, Baby spoke.

- Why did you do it? - She asked without understanding.

- Why did Afton do it? - Lefty answered the bloody one, she got up shakily.

Before waiting for Baby to answer, she turned around to continue walking without caring about her corpse. She was stopped by the human animatronic, who was faster.

Baby forced Lefty to look at her. She placed her hand on the black exoskeleton in a compassionate way.

- Children are cruel, Elizabeth - Lefty spoke listlessly.

- I know, Charlotte, I know

Lefty looked down at her at the involuntary twitches and her burnt wires.

- I know where to go - Lefty continued, to turn around and guide Baby, who did not hesitate to follow her.

In the background, a female scream that Lefty ignored became noticeable. Baby objected that she would go look and come back to her right away, to which the bear nodded without looking at her. A few seconds later, she slipped towards that scream in search of the cause, she assumed that it would be her two companions, and so it was.
A woman running from Afton and Freddy was stopped by Baby's scissors.

The animatronic didn't wait, and ended with the woman cutting her stomach in two, the girl bled to death in spasms as she tried to flee.
In the background, Afton's footsteps were present.

The rabbit watched his daughter in silence, she didn't even look back at him.

- We will let's go back - The animatronic spoke.

- R-Return? The-re a-again? We t-thought w-we were trying t-to escap-pe - Freddy questioned.

- I am not going - Afton answered quickly, it was obvious, after years trapped in those pizzerias, it was obvious that he would not go back in.

- Lefty has a plan, I don't know what it is but she seems determined - Baby spoke.

- Is it for her? Could she care that much? - Afton seemed listless and frustrated.

- What's your problem? Everything seems wrong to you! You never think of anyone, only yourself - Baby complained threateningly, her patience was running out, and you could see the anger in her eyes.

A soul in pain like those of Elizabeth or Charlotte, they just want to rest, have peace and tranquility.
For Elizabeth it wasn't that difficult, she often lived with the support of Freddy or even Lefty on a few occasions, but with her it was different.
Lefty was cold and spiteful, and although she said she didn't hate anyone, her anger ate her. She had her life taken from her, her friends, and even trapped in a puppet, she had animatronics and children accompanying her. But finally, while they all left, she was left alone, apart and forgotten about her, without anyone remembering her, without anyone thinking of her.

In part it infuriated the soul of Elizabeth, who suffered something similar. She tried to comfort Charlotte's soul, but she refused to be loved, she refused any show of affection.

- I just wanted to start a family again, but Freddy isn't the same anymore, Lefty seems to hate everyone, and you... You're not even my father - Her hatred and her pain could be seen in her emerald eyes.

- I am not your father?! I have given you life, I have raised you! - Counterattacked the enraged rabbit.

- You didn't give me life, you took it away from me - As soon as she finished speaking, Afton advanced against the animatronic to attack her.

Everything happened so slowly and at the same time so fast, while one attacked the other, either out of spite or self-defense.
Baby held Afton with her scissors threatening him, Afton also made his attempt to attack and destroy the opposite. Until someone intervened, some cables that severely pierced both of them.

- If t-the fight continues, we w-will too - Molten Freddy came across lifting both of them with his wires, the fight seemed to cool down for both sides.

[...]