[24]

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 5

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. First Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 3446]
[Duration: Extensive]

Tentacles of cables began to emanate from cracks in the walls and holes in the ceiling.
Gregory screamed in horror.
Molten Freddy made appearance through the duct on the office floor, the boy shout in panic calling his friends.
Cables approached the boy threateningly while the amalgam went through the screens causing several of them to fail. They began to grab him by the arms and legs, by the torso and by the neck.
He was struggling for his life while watching as the burned and damaged bear mask approached him showing sharp fangs.
Gregory clamped several cables around his neck immobilizing him and denying him the much needed oxygen he required to breathe.
He was speechless clutching the ropes, tears slipping from his eyes, releasing uncontrolled gasps for lack of air. Him kicking hard at the cables on his legs to no avail.
The bear only watched with his bright golden eye, making the infant suffer to later take his life.

Then a salvation appeared. A hand grabbed and pulled hard on the bear's cables, who, distracted by the child, did not notice the presence of others.
The bear tried to defend itself and attack the other, but the hard exoskeleton of the Glamrock prevented Molten from fighting back.
He was forced to let go of the boy when a few wires were cut.

- BONNIE! - Gregory exclaimed with a weak voice and tears in his eyes.

- Jump in, quick! - Ordered the rabbit.

The human ran towards the animatronic, who opened his storage tank to shelter the little boy under his protection.
Molten did not arrive in time, and failed to catch the boy before he hid.
The wires were pulled back together to form the bear's body, which was hung from the ceiling to stay out of the rabbit's reach.

Strong footsteps were heard in the background, the tremor in the ground made littles stones fell through the cracks in the walls.
The rest of the animatronics entered to help the boy.

- Where's Gregory? - Asked Freddy looking at the rabbit which arrived before them.

- Safe - He replied without looking away from the aggressive amalgamation.

Molten wanted the child, he knew where to get it.
The rabbit was on the defensive, several cables approached him, but the alligator and the wolf got in the way.

- K-keep a-an eye on the b-boy - Molten spoke with his destroyed voice echoing through the walls - He c-can't hide e-eternally...

His flawed voice sounded so serious and annoyed. He still kept that sharp tone, but had lost the laughing and burlesque, to become colder and darker.
It was just a warning before he went through one of the larger cracks and slipped through the vents.
He couldn't attack five animatronics at the same time, but he could attack them one by one.