>38<

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 6

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Fifth Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2100]
[Duration: Long]

Test number fourteen.
Artificial intelligence is advanced and unwieldy. Whoever created the bot's CPU put a lot of effort into the security.

Vanessa pushed the papers aside, she wasn't going to give up that easily.
She flipped through the papers on the table, shining the flashlight on several of them and running her finger over the letters printed in black ink on the page.
The results came back negative.

She let out a disapproving groan as she sat up in bed. In it she had more pages grouped and scattered among the dirty sheets.
Protocols, maintenance systems, paramount security...
Nothing seemed to work.

"Red, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Red"

She picked up another sheet, rereading the steps one last time, looking for small letters at the bottom of the page or something she might have missed. Then she got up again to approach Roxanne's inactive body.

She had tried to get the endoskeleton intruder out of the Glamrock, but the complex circuitry made it all too complicated.

"Red, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Red"

She pressed the buttons again, but nothing seemed to change.
She made sure the remnant tank was kept intact or at a good temperature, everything still seemed stable on the robot, but the protocols didn't seem to change in any way.

"Reboot"

She also couldn't turn the wolf back on or reset her circuitry.
She was at an impasse, blind alley.

She separated from the robot to approach the table, putting the papers aside, she turned on the television to access the security cameras and internal methods.
She had managed to establish a small base or hideout above the Fazer Blast, territory currently unprotected by the bear that owned it.
Taking advantage of the casualties in the animatronics, she hid inside the Pizzaplex, through an entrance which only high-ranking authorized personnel could access.

She took out a pen drive from her pocket which went into the machine, the object opened a tab on the screen with codes and letters in green and blue colors.
After typing in a password that she remembered, she was able to access the company's internal files.
If you wonder where she got that pen drive, it was from the Afton's house.
The USB required a password, but after researching the owner's trade, she guessed a series of numbers that turned out to be victorious, the opening date of Fredbear Family Dinner.
With that extension she could activate the folders with information classified by Fazbear Entertainment.
Once everything was at her disposal, she quickly typed and searched the company's internal memory, being careful not touch anything that could trigger the alarms.