-22-

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 4

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 4. Sixth Stage.
"The Encounters"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1855]
[Duration: Medium]

They were now running through the main entertainment area.
Afton growled helplessly, in his times he was able to destroy four animatronics with his bare hands. But now, he was just an old carcass with a dying body inside, missing an arm, shaking with pain, panting with exhaustion, obsolete.

The rabbit gulped when he heard a huge crash to his side. Monty jumped on top of the huge red and white Roxy Raceway sign.
The woman lost her balance, causing her to slip and force the killer to trip, knocking them both to the ground. Monty laughed out loud, it was his fault, the alligator had launched itself several meters into the air only to land next to them and push the night guard.

Afton abruptly jerked away from the woman next to him, raising his defiant gaze to the reptile a couple of meters before them.
The lizard did not take long to jump on the assassin, without counting on his agility, Afton defended himself by kicking the alligator's face hard, causing his glasses to fall to the ground. This angered the animatronic, but to little avail, as the woman wasted no time using her Faz-Blast to blind the aggressive robot, forcing him go back between moans of pain at his sensitive eyes.

As Roxanne and Chica quickly approached, Vanessa threatened them by pointing the toy gun at them, stopping them.
Afton stood up as Montgomery picked up his glasses.
The rabbit started to run, leaving the guard behind, who soon followed him, and so the animatronics imitated the act, starting a chase.

Ice Cream... Pasta... Salads and Sides... Several food restaurants in front of them, with several doors between each small place, Afton was quick to open one of the many doors. With the heavy footsteps of the robots behind him, he barely had time to think, instinctively he ran towards an old elevator with large metal doors which possibly headed underground.
He stopped in his tracks when he heard one of the robots charging at him, so he stepped aside watching as Roxanne jumped close to him, missing.
Unfortunately, the wolf was between him and the old elevator, blocking the way.

Every second that passed, Afton reconsidered more in defending himself and attacking the animatronics.
The doors behind him swung open to show Vanessa trying to keep the bird and alligator from finishing her off.
He took advantage of the fact that two of the robots were busy with the guard and defended himself towards Roxanne.
He tried to push her back, but she only growled aggressively. When Afton wanted to hit her away from him, instead of moving she launched a failed bite into the air trying to grab the rabbit's arm with her jaws.
Roxy jumped throwing him to the ground again to scratch him with her claws, opening her jaw to bite his head, the assassin tried to move the wolf's mouth away with his only hand without being able to counterattack effectively, he decided to roll on her to finish on top of the animatronic.
That seemed to work, grabbing her muzzle, forcing her to fall to the side and climbing on top of her to get free and run away in any other direction.