//13//

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 3

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 3. First Stage.
"The Past"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1516]
[Duration: Medium]

"...I #o not re##m#er a#yt##ng, or #n##ne, C###lie... Onl# #our na#e.. it's # vagu# me##or#..."

1981 :Year
Indiana :State
New Harmony :Location

The blonde-haired little girl ran with impetus into her father's arms.
He affectionately lifted the girl into his arms. The woman approached her husband to talk with him.

- The food is already done, Evan is not in the mood today...

The mother's tone was calmer, the father just nodded silently.
The girl smiled at her father as she scrambled out of his arms to run to the dining room table.
While the mother called the brothers, the father sat in silence in front of the infant.

- Dad, what have you do today at work? - The daughter showed interest in her father's work, since he studied and created the behavior of new and fascinating technologies.

- We have been researching the operation of animatronics, the springs are dangerous and might can even create serious injuries - He spoke seriously towards the little girl, when he finished speaking, he received a disapproving look from the mother.

- She's just a girl, be a little more understanding, you don't want her to end up like her brother - The woman spoke, seeing how the two younger boys sat at the table to eat, the younger being bothered by the older one.

- Mom, they're just dolls, they don't do anything - The eldest son spoke between laughs - Or rather, they wait for night to attack you! - He exclaimed with the intention of scaring his little brother.

- Michael, behave yourself at the table - The father warned, then he gave his daughter a look - We are creating a bear and a rabbit, they have a very nice golden color - He spoke with a more friendly tone towards the infant.

- Can we go see them, Dad? - Asked excited the girl.

The father was silent, the robots were dangerous. They weren't finished yet, and they had flaws that could spell trouble for anyone who came near them. The springs failed, they lost mobility and fell to the ground, it would be a shame if they accidentally crushed someone.

- When they are finished, we may go - Sentenced the adult - Now silence, no talking at the table.

The family was quiet as they ate, except for a few sobs from the younger brother. As soon as he finished eating, he got up quickly to run to his room, his older brother soon followed him to bother him.