[29]

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 5

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Sixth Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1850]
[Duration: Medium]

From the day their consciences were created at the hands of that psychopath we know today as William Afton, it was the trigger for their hands.

The lives that were taken, together with that golden rabbit suit. He shouldn't have that in control of him.
But it was too late.
While the man experimented with the blood of those children, a new terror came to life.

Funtime Freddy, the reincarnation of fear. A powerful animatronic with high artificial intelligence.

Afton entered the Breaker Room with a briefcase, closing the door behind him. He didn't want to close it completely, in case he had to run away, he could get trapped and that wouldn't be nice.
It was the seventeenth time that he activated the animatronic after repairing it, because Funtime Foxy frequently patrolled the Gallery, he was unable to access the robot maintenance room, the Scooping Room or the room for authorized personnel. The fox gave no chance to wait.

He witnessed his creation deactivated in front of him. A pale hue in his metal, with hints of violet, blue eyes and amazingly bright.
Cautiously, Afton approached him, and took the reset panel for the rooms.
He deactivated the animatronics' nighttime protocol, thus ensuring that Ballora and Foxy returned to their stages as scheduled.

Using the remote, he activated the bear's sensors, opening his exoskeleton.
The plates around the mechanized body parted abruptly.
A fan was spinning at medium speed inside the ribcage.
He walked behind the robot, opening the two plates on its back.
Afton looked at the large remnant tank that the animatronic possessed, it was a greenish-yellowish color.

He took the briefcase that was carrying with him, opening it and taking out its contents.
A manual made by hand, made up of several slightly wrinkled and poorly filed pages, held together by a few staples.
He pulled out the papers, flipping through a few pages. Took the flashlight from his suit belt, turning it on and holding it to his mouth to illuminate as he left his hands free to flip through the documents.
Page by page until he got to the information needed.
He let out a growl of annoyance. He was incredibly good at creating intelligent machines with reasoning abilities, but he was unable to hold papers, a flashlight, and a briefcase at the same time.

Afton dropped the last item carefully on the ground, trying not to mess up what was inside of it.
He ran his finger through various phrases on the pages, searching for something in particular.

The first section was something simple, it determined the color of the remnant to use.

A) White
B) Red
C) Green
D) purple
E) Yellow