chapter 1.

"Y/n so there's this new place downtown called fnaf !!! The place is huge we should totally spend the night there!!" Bsf/n shakes y/n by the shoulders gently.  "But my pizza is calling me...." "Common they have better pizza there and great music pleeeaaaassseeee y/n tonight I will come to pick you up bring some snacks a sleeping bag and of course a flashlight" "you don't know what could lurk in the dark...." This causes the girls friend to laugh.

5:06 pm- October 15th.

  Cannot believe shes actually going to do it.  "Oh common give me a call or something...." To her luck y/n's phone started ringing off the hook.  "Yes?" "GIRL!!! Please tell me you also packed a pair of pjs!!!!" "Of course i did duh why wouldnt I???" "What about your mp3 player...??" "No..." "Pack it!!!! Were gonna be needing it for tonight" a smile could be heard "ah crap Katie is calling ill be right back". 

  Oh dont tell me Katie is coming to.  Just that thought of it has now invaded y/n's head.  *BUZZ* she answers it..."Hey so uh Katie is coming....uh..what could go wrong??" "GIRL dont you dare jinx it hold on lemme knock on wood" *THREE KNOCKS*. 

-time skip-

  Katie and bsf/n were both laughing their butts off.  The three of us gets out of the car.  She was not joking about the place being huge "hey last one inside is a rotten tomato" "IM NOT A TOMATO!!!" y/n suddenly shouts. 

  The sound of their feet patter on the pavement could be heard outside by other people with their kids.  "Ha!!! I win!!" Y/n shouts.  Katie pouts ather sudden defeat "noooooo I became the rotten tomato" "and the loser has to buy the tickets for the night" bsf/n appears behind Katie with glowing yellow eyes that you see off an anime series. 

  "Alright fine I will go buy the tickets geez!" She then stomps away inside earning some snickers from bsf/n.  "Well she did wanted a race and the rotten tomato so she had it coming" "yeah i can agree on that say when we get inside of the place wanna go play some arcade games!" "You know it my dude". 

  "Guys guys guys!!!!!! GUYSSSS GUESS WHAT!!!!" Katie appears beside y/n.  "Wha-" "they have an offer for a 5 night stay we can come back before closing time!!!" "Eh when is that " Katie's face goes blank for a minute "around 6 i believe" all three give glances to each other before entering the building. 

  Many children were laughing and shouting inside a daycare place.  "Mommy I want that i want the fizzy fazz drink!!!!" A little boy was tugging on his mother's arm.  'Damn kid havent had enough sugar' y/n thought to herself "here put this bracelet on just in case the bots are wanting identification from one of us" Katie snaps the bracelet on y/n's wrist. 

  "Hey look at that there's a daycare I wonder who runs it??" An deviliah grin is spread across your face as you then go ovwr to the daycare door to open it finding it desolate "weird does this place usually have children running around??" This stirs so much question.  Katie and bsf/n both give side glances to each other before picking up y/n off the ground and placing her on the table.  "Well i have been doing research though the animatronics do come to life at night when everyone is gone so....lets start doing video recordings to post on the internet~" "you wouldnt dare- how dare you damn you Katie" she sighs in defeat before turning around spotting a figure at the very top of the place. 

  His face was the color of a sun, eyes pure white ,a yellow jestor like outfit, the teeth pearl white.  She watches the figure jump down into what seems to be a giant ballpit.  Turning back around Katie and bsf/n has now disappeared out of sight probably to get their stuff.  *BUZZ* *BUZZ* [Kat-kat] "we will be right back just getting our stuff to sleep in the daycare place because it was the only place for others to be at when they wanna sleep" "you do realize that it's a place for children to take naps etc right??" [Kat-kat] "yeah but we're all adults here so chill out" "fine but you are asking for a war when you get back".  Y/n puts her phone down to turn back around facing the very tall animatronic that looms over her very shoulder.