chapter 7.

With her body pinned against the wall moondrop backs up freezing up for a split second before eclipse came out.  It was a mixture of sundrop and moondrop but more eerie y/n freezes once more as the tall animatronic looms over her shaking body "ᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇᴅ~" he purred sadistically.  Slowly stroking her cheek he then leans closer to her neck pausing for a moment "I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ..ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ~" there was a pause until he licks under her jawline earning a light whimper to escape. 

  "Please don't kill me- I don't wanna die" light tears fell "ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴜs" he firmly smacks her bottom before letting her slither out from under him and rapidly runs over to the entrance of the room and jumps down.  Y/n was lucky enough to land in the ballpit otherwise her limbs would be broken again.  "Tɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ~" he peers over the edge licking his lips.  Y/n quickly struggled out of the ball pit and takes off sprinting to the exit "TIMES UP BABY IM COMING" psychotic laughter imitates very loudly.  Her scream is now being fought back inside as she bites her tongue, feet pattering across the hard floor. Trying her best to find a close exit from a distance was a door leading outside hopefully.  "Yᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ғɪɴᴅ ᴇᴍ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏ sɪɢɴs ᴏғ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ" noo!!.  Y/n dives into the close by trashcan curling up into a ball, with eclipse looking around every inch to find the girl. 

  Stuff could be thrown around around the same area y/n was in as she covers her mouth from letting out shaky breaths.  'Just wait it out he'll be gone and once he's gone grab your stuff and run' she thought to herself as sweat starts to form on her forehead.  "Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ" he purrs y/n shifts a tiny bit from the uncomfy position 'please leave please leave for the love of god please leave' her panicked state as the sound of stuff being scanned alarmed her more.  "Bᴀʙʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛ..." 'No way I'm not coming out!' His footsteps were now becoming distant as she then slowly pokes her head out 'so far no sign' she lets out a breath of relief. 

  From a far distance was Monty's golf course right next to it was Roxy's race way.  "Well hello there little rock star" "oh dear jesus- Monty what the hell!! Don't scare me like that" he laughs before lending a hand out to help her out of the trashcan.  "So I seen eclipse not to long ago seems like he was looking for somebody is that certain someone you perhaps?" "Your not gonna give my location out are you?" "Me no I was about to head over to the DJ if you want you can tag along I am meeting up with someone there".  " ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?~" y/n quickly hops onto his back "let's go..-" he then holds his laughter inside at the sudden action. 

  Small wheels appear form under his feet as he begins to roll towards to the DJ section "is there an exit anywhere?" He looks up In silence before speaking "yeah but it's in the back where the workers bring new parts for the building and sometimes us why?" "Nothing in particular Monty thank you for telling me".  A few minutes has passed when Monty arrived as DJ music man was playing music " 𝚊𝚑 𝚢/𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢" he happily chirps. 

  "𝐌𝐲 𝗺𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝗼 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐌𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮" turning really fast Michael afton stood tall over her small figure glaring.  "There's nothing to be so upset about it she tagged along because it seemed like she was hiding from eclipse" "𝐡𝗺...𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝗼 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝗼𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬" he patted the seat next to him as she hesitates for a split second before slowly making her way over Michael (purple guy) suddenly grips her bandaged arm and yanks her down into his lap before trapping her in place with his two arms laying on the table in front.