chapter 27.

Sundrop and moondrop stay under the rubble waiting out the fire. 

—————

  Y/n slowly opens her eyes to see spring trap holding her small frame.  Her fist makes contacts with his face causing some throbbing pain coursing in her now red hand.  "Hᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴀʙʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ!" Eclipse  says in alarm to try and calm her nerves.  The movement in her round belly comes to a stop as she's gently placed down onto the ground. 

  "Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀᴘʟᴇx ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇʙᴜɪʟᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ.." Vanny comes over patting y/n on the shoulder as they started walking.  "Do you think there will be anyway I can go back home to my old life?" She looks down at her round stomach.  Vanny and eclipse both exchange looks.  Eclipse makes his way over to the girl gently placing his hand on her other shoulder "sᴏʀʀʏ ..ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs ʏ/ɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ" he closes his eyes for a split second. 

  The girl starts sniffling and begins to pout.  "W̷h̷a̷t̷'s̷ g̷o̷i̷n̷g̷ o̷n̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ I̷ h̷e̷a̷r̷ c̷r̷y̷i̷n̷g̷ c̷o̷m̷i̷n̷g̷ f̷r̷o̷m̷ s̷o̷m̷e̷o̷n̷e̷" looking behind them puppet leans against the tree as he looks concerned.  "Tʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs ᴡᴀs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ sᴀғᴇᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ" he states.  Puppet makes his way to y/n scooping her frame into his arms cradling her.  The movements inside starts to move again slowly he looks down at her.  Before walking once More heading for the loading docks using his legs to climb over the concrete baracade.

  The back door to the area cracks open revealing glamrock foxy who then blinks a few times in surprise.  "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!" "Foxy is that you?" Glamrock Freddy walks up to him.  As they both start to take in each others scanning "it is you its been awhile since we last seen you !!" He smiles softly.  "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖!" He points out to her direction.  "Dᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ɢɪʀʟ" she looks at y/n.  Glamrock foxy follows her gaze before gasping in a dramatic way. 

——————

Meanwhile in the rubble...

  Moondrop makes his way out of dirt looking down to see his brother still buried.  Looking back up he spots a way out as he then climbs out of there before glancing back down to where his brother stay.  '𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟..' A frown grows amongst his face.  As he pulls himself onto a tree weakly looking down at his melted face lay across his palms.  '𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦...𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒' a small water like substance trinkles down his cheek.  Wiping it he takes a closer look to see it was coming from him. 

6:45 am

   Twigs and bushes break under moondrops feet as he didn't look back to sundrop keeping y/n and his child on his mind only.  Some openings of feilds lay up ahead, tall grass swaying across his chest thunder could be heard in the distance as he turns around to see rain coming.