chapter 35.

Moondrop and sundrops POV:

  "𝑈𝑔ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 ...𝐼.....𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !?" "Here brother..." He turns over to look at his brother tied behind his back.  "𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦..𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝....!!?" Sundrop looks around until he spotted one of the other animatronics.  "Roxy is that you??" No response only for glowing orange eyes.  As they slowly stepped out of the dark shadowy corner his eyes then widen.  "Wait your not Roxanne who the f-" an ear piercing scream comes from sundrop as his legs gets torn off.  The animatronic that stood before him smirks down at his figure. 

  "Im sure this will slow you guys down whenever y/n starts to deliver them of course..." He glares up at golden Freddy.  "Your dead..." Moondrop begins to use his clawed finger to saw at the bindings used to have them tied. 

  Hours upon hours none of the bindings seemed to get undone even through the sawing moondrop grows frustrated.  "𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠!!! 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛!!" He breathes heavily.  "Try and pull the bindings apart" sundrop states.  He looks down at the bindings once more having little hope.  "𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝐼'𝑙𝑙...𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔-" "I can't run brother...you'll have to find sunshine on your own and bring her back safely.." "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛??" "My leg is gone moon its no use" silence fills the air.  Moondrop grits his teeth and starts bending forward causing some of the bindings to snap apart.  Pulling and pulling more of it snap off  until there was no more.

  Slowly standing up his feet moondrops face grows dark and menacing.  Faint screaming could be heard down the halls outside the room.  "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙??" He looks every inch of the room taking in his surroundings.  Sundrop falls to the ground grabbing his leg shaking tremendously "why did he do this to me...now I won't be able to see our kids being born" he silently weeps.  Moondrop frowns and crouches down to comfort his brother "𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?" Sundrop nods sniffling.  "You really mean it brother?" He asks in a shaky breath. 

  "𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛...𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦" another frantic nod comes from sun.  Moondrop stands up once more and walks over to the door using his strength to prythe door open.

—————

Y/n  POV:

  Sweat drips down her face as she screams again in pain springtrap holds a pair of scissors in his palm ready to cut the cord once one of the infants were born.  He then stands up and walks over to the left side again grabbing something shiny.  Springtrap turns around slowly bending over and  places his palm on her back.  Tears prick at her eyes as the tissue inside was tearing up. 

(Read at your own risk)

  Her screams and cries echoed in the halls drawing attention from moondrop who starts looking for her.   Springtrap grabs hold of y/n's left knee pressing his other palm into her back.  "Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ-ᴀ ʟɪ-ᴛᴛʟᴇ  ᵇⁱᵗ ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳʳ ᴅᴏʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ  ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡ-ᴡɪʟʟ-ʟ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ".  "not in...qillion years your old rusty bucket of metal!!" She shouts at him as another intense cramp emerges.  More pained cries as springtrap ignores the noise.  His thoughts were now distracted by a noise out in the hallway.  "Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ...ᵍᵒ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ sᴇᴇ-ᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴡ.." He mumbles over to  him. 

  Moondrop hides out of plain sight from the two as nightmare Freddy comes out to search for any threat possible.  "O̐l̐d̐ m̐a̐n̐ l̐o̐s̐i̐n̐g̐ h̐i̐s̐ w̐i̐r̐e̐s̐ a̐l̐r̐e̐a̐d̐y̐ n̐o̐b̐o̐d̐y̐ i̐s̐ e̐v̐e̐n̐ o̐u̐t̐ h̐e̐r̐e̐ w̐h̐a̐t̐ a̐ w̐a̐s̐t̐e̐ o̐f̐ t̐i̐m̐e̐" or so he thought.  From inside he could hear his starshine crying in pain wishing he could just help her.  But an unoticed noise came from the room along with a scream.  "Oʜ-ʜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ...ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʜ-ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ" silently he peeks his head slightly around the corner.  Peering through the crack he sees faint blue hair and peachy red skin.  Followed by the sound of infant crying taking closer look he then notices it was his child being born.  "S̐p̐r̐i̐n̐g̐t̐r̐a̐p̐...." W-ʜᴀᴛ" his mumbled voice echoes. 

  Y/n breathes shakily as her h/c locks hang loosely in her face.  "Lᴏᴏᴋ-s ᴛ-ᴛᴏ  ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ" he quickly grabs the scissors clipping the umbilical cord.  Then uses a clip to close the other part and wraps the newborn in a towel.  The girl catches her breath for a second only to feel more cramping.  "No!! Not again!!" More ear piercing screams errupt. 

  More hours pass by as moondrop watches from the crack clenching his fist on rage to see springtrap holding 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱.  As the other head of the newborn's head starts coming out he notices it to have half h/c half blonde.  Springtrap follows the same procedure he did with the first newborn.  From inside he hears y/n weakened wails of pain as he watches her slowly close her eyes waiting for springtrap to exit but what he didn't expect to witness was him holding them.  "T-ᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵉˢˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴍ-ᴇᴇᴛ-ᴛ ᴍᴇ ᵒᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ.." Moondrop grits his teeth growing his claws out only for a hand to be placed on his shoulder.  "𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡?" The  person whispered.

No it can't be... "𝑌𝑜𝑢?" He then feels his mouth gaped open to see Roxanne staring at him.  "𝑅𝑜𝑥𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒??!" He whispers at her lowly.  "𝕀..𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞...𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪/𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥??" She looks over his shoulder with a worried look.  "𝑆𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑒'𝑠...ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑" he clenches his chest.  She then widens her eyes "𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕠...𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡.." "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛".