chapter 20.

Branches and twigs snapped behind them as the speed slowly comes to a stop.  As the snow flowed overhead landing amongst Roxy's snout as she then scrunches it up. 

  "𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨?"  She comes to a halt y/n looks over her shoulder "shit were next to ice covered water one wrong step and were both going to freeze especially me" "𝕪/𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕙𝕪𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤" she points .  Roxanne carefully sets her down with the blanket wrapped around her as she then walks over to a tree smirking.  "What are you smirking for?" "𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥!!" She then uses her hands tearing the thick bark off the tree trunk "𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦" Roxy claps her hands.

  Y/n looks up at her in shock before scooting her bottom onto the bark as Roxanne then uses her claws to grab behind gripping the bark and starts running.  Y/n grips the edges screaming at the top of her lungs at such speed.  "Uuaaaahhh this is too faaaaasst!!!" Roxanne laughs over the screaming "𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒"
Her voice was drowned out by the shriek of sundrop in the distance who then jumps at inhuman speed.  Roxanne uses her strength to make the thick bark slide across the frozen lake with y/n hanging on for dear life. 

  Her body gets pinned underneath him as grips her throat opening his mouth and sinking into her skin shredding.  Cries of her pleading for help y/n slowly sits up "NO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DOESNT NEED TO DIE PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" tears welded her eyes at the sight of black oil spraying all over the snow.  Slowly standing up from her body sundrop looks up with a scowl before walking in a stalkish way she scoots back breathing heavily.  He smirks and picks up the speed coming to a full on sprint '𝘳𝘶𝘯...' But how could she run with broken legs and feet.  Sundrop stops in front of her shaking state bending down to look into her e/c orbs "when will you ever learn sunshine we told you before we won't let you go" his words seep into her skin as he then picks her up off the ground walking over the ice into a different direction.  "You guys were at the facility back there how can you slip through the animatronics that easily!!?!" He looks down with a smirk "oh I have my ways shoulda seen moondrop gashing them open with my help but I'm afraid there's going to be a punishment for you sunshine" he sighs. 

  He stops at Rock and leans against it waiting on his brother to show, "what happened to them?" "We dismantled most of them but only left some weakened when we seen vanny oh you should've seen her look when we both started to impale her..." "You are lying she's still alive- I'm getting-" "get away from us again and you'll die do you understand~" he grips her bottom glaring.  "Moondrop should be here any second so we can go home!" He hissed. 

  Tightening his grip on her bottom before trailing to the thigh planting his palm flat on the warm skin.  Y/n shuffles in the blanket uncomfortably "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦" some twigs snap behind them as sundrop peers over his shoulder.  He stands up on his feet turning to his brother as both ofbthem exchange looks. 

(Authors note:  so I had some miss spelling for the puppet I kept putting she/her instead of he/him lol but its normal tho I'm pretty sure other people gotten his gender wrong as well hut I did research last night and yeah turns out it is a guy but with a woman's soul haunting it I believe so after I make this book I will be doing a series of this book though lol can't wait for the next book guys so. Excited "there revenge" will take place after this book and to top it off it will have the most gruesome fight you've ever read or seen. any who back to the story.)

  Branches snap under their feet y/n looks up at the snowy sky eyes filled with no emotion.  Moondrop uses his foot to break a door down as they stepped inside the darkroom.  Faint light comes through some cracks in the windows that are now borded up.  Sundrop places the girl on the floor with the blanket still wrapped around her body, stopping next to his brother moondrop both land their gazes down on her form  before tch was heard from one of them. 

  "𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒!" Moondrop says with venom in his tone.  Sundrop makes his way over to the door "first rule no way of escaping" he says while raising his hand and descends it down break the knob completely off.  "Rule number two...punishments will be brought to you when you disappear from our sight" he walks over really fast circling her figure.  Some h/c strands lay loosely as he bends down letting her hair flow through his fingers as he takes the blanket off slowly gently placing his hand on her stomach. 

  "Get your hands off me!!!" She swings her right arm nearly striking his face but he was fast enough to dodge.  Quickly switching his position having her pinned beneath him "last rule sweetheart no fighting allowed do we make ourselves clear-" "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟!" Moon storms over.  He turns to you and smiles menacingly at her "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒" sundrop roughly snatches her leg and extended it out.  Moondrop kneels down lifting the blanket off her whole leg as he extends his sharp claws. 

  Eyes widening in fear as he presses them on her skin.  "Please no n-no no..no please don't!!" Tears swell in her eyes as he coldly stares deep into her e/c orbs digging them deeper into the skin as crimson trickles out.  "Gaaak!! You mother fucker!!!" She screams in anger mixed with agony sundrop holds her arms behind her back tightly.  "Were not even done yet unless you want your leg rebroken again??" "Fuck you don't you dare touch me" both of them start chuckling evily "𝑜ℎ ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦~" he purrs. 

  Y/n slips her arm free punching moondrop square in the nose only to feel her hand throb from the impact.  "𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐼 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" he smiles twistedly at her scrunched up face.  He goes deeper earning more pained cries "bitch!!!" Her body starts thrashing around in his iron trip.  Both seemed to enjoy her struggling only for the gash to grow deeper tendons and muscles ripping from the cut.  "Did you learn your lesson on running away from us sweets~" sundrop breathes warmly on her neck in the back.