chapter 32.

"Let go of me!!!" She claws at his hand with the iron grip on her wrist as he continued to drag her with.  Two sets of glowing red eyes merged from the sides as they both followed.  "Aʜ s-ʜᴇs ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅ-ɪᴅ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵗᵗᵉᵐᵖᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᵍᵒ sɪɴᴄᴇ-ᴇ ˢᵘⁿⁿʸᵇᵒʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒˢᵉ?".  Springtrap appears beside nightmare Freddy that releases his grip, springtrap grabs the girl up off the floor in his arms and leads them to a room. 

  Y/n pushes away from his chest only for him to push her back he then pushes a door open to a dark room where a faint bed could be seen.  He walks over planting her form on the soft sheets and blankets surrounded by what seems to be pillows.  " ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵗᵃʸ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛs ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴇ" he pulls the covers back from under the girl as she stays frozen.  Springtrap then lays her gently cupping her cheeks in his hands.  "ˢᵒ ᴄᴜᴛ-ᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ˢᵃᵈ" he chuckles darkly.  "Up yours asshat!" She hisses at him making laughter errupt more. 

  Y/n glares daggers up at springtrap that turns around grabbing something from under the bed.  "A-ᴀʜ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ᴊ-ᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ!!" He chirps in excitement.  Y/n quickly backing away to protect herself and the babies inside covering herself.  This catches his attention "ʀᴇʟᴀx-x ᵈᵒˡˡᶠᵃᶜᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ" he stands up bringing out a cuff "don't you even think about touching me hey hey hey!! Back off!!" She raises her fist.  Springtrap rolls his eyes grabbing her ankle and pulls her body closer to his.  Kicking and thrashing in his grip y/n then starts to panick more as he clamps the cuff on her left ankle bringing it to the bed post.  Springtrap calls in moondrop and sundrop as they both come in very quiet. "Iғ sʜᴇ ᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ʏᴏᴜ-ᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ-ᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ" he then leaves with no second to waste. 

  Y/n shrinks back on the bed watching them both closely in panick.   "Why are you guys acting like this your scaring me..." Moondrop makes his way onto the bed hovering over her figure.  Both arms drooping on each side as he stares emptily into her e/c orbs.  Sundrop comes over plopping onto the ground with his red eyes same as moondrops.  Was there any hope left for either of them to return back to normal?, or was she to be sitting here to wait for an unseen end from springtrap.  "Moondrop....are you in there please say so-" he quickly places his hand next to her head on the pillow.  Slowly opening his mouth as sharp razor teeth appear.  "Moondrop please...no I'm begging you... Snap out of it please I'm pregnant!!" He wasn't listening it was as if he was being controlled.  Drawing closer and closer his hot breath travels on her neck until some sparks flew out of his neck causing the girl to take notice of it as she then quickly reaches upwards.  Grasping the object forged into his neck using her strength to pry it a tiny bit only to have his hand grip her wrist.  "Sundrop moondrop please snap out of it your scaring me!" No response coming from him or his brother. 

  Y/n squeezed her e/c orbs shut praying that he wouldn't rip her to shreds.  Seconds turned into a minute bringing her thoughts closer and closer as it forged into one thought.  'Who's the person behind all this madness..moondrop and his brother are being controlled by someone and they won't snap out of the trance!' "Wᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ sɪs?" Looking over to the side of moondrop y/n spots eclipse shutting the door behind him.  Making his way to the bed and plants his bottom next to her taking out what seems to be a controller. 

  "What are you doing... Are you..- your the one controlling them aren't you?" "Hᴍ ᴏʜ ɴᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ.... Sᴘʀɪɴɢᴛʀᴀᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴍɪɴɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴇᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ sᴜɪᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴜɪʟᴛ.." He looks up at the ceiling.  "So...he's going to kill me isn't he and do what with the infants after they're born" he looks at her from the side of his face.  "Oʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ...ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ʜɪs ʙɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ sᴏ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴅᴅʏ.." 'So they're planning on doing real bad stuff after I'm stuffed into a suit how fucking ironic of him yet he looked like he cared in the end to be pretending the entire time...its that clever of him isn't it!?' She thought to herself. 

  Eclipse sighs before handing over an axe to the girl.  "Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜɪᴘ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘs ɴᴇᴄᴋ ɪғ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪs" he points to him.  Y/n looks back up at moondrop whom gotten extremely close as his wet long tongue drooped out of the corner of his mouth licking her s/t (skin tone).  "Right..." She quickly grips it even more and wiggles it a bit until it eventually came loose.  Y/n retracts her hand with the object as sparks came flying.  "𝑆-𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟...." He groans closing his eyes shut tightly. 

  Blinking a few times to see her face in a blurry state he freezes "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡...𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔?" "Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴜᴍʙᴀss ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ?" "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡...𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔-?" He peers back at the girl under him until he slowly remembered vanny.  "𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" He croaks nearly choking on a sob.  She shakes her head no, "𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?..𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" Another shake.  Relief filled his throat.