chapter 2.

Sundrop goes back inside his place and sits down thinking to himself while y/n and her two friends step outside the daycare area. 

————

  "Oi you promised me some pizza if I went with you where's my pizza!?" Bsf/n sighs in defeat "I guess we have to find it common let's go" Katie walks with the two as they talked, y/n could help but feel hunger for the food she was about to get.  "Hey do you guys smell that?" The smell of food was getting attention from the three as they followed the smell. 

  Inside the small food stand was some churros and pizza and other food "they have....churros?...why didn't nobody let me know about this" "we all came here just like you dork".  Laughter erupts from the girl, Katie looks over the counter to see the food ready to be eaten... "Kat what do you think your doing...?" "Huh what I'm hungry" "you can't just take the food ya baked bean!" "Baked b- baked bean!?" Y/n stifles her laugh. 

  "Alright to solve y'all problem I will leave the money on the counter so it will pay for our food so we don't get in trouble of stealing food okay" "yeah that does seem smart to do" "oh right yeah I forgot we had money". 

————

Time skip-

  7:45 pm

Katie lost another round to the arcade game against y/n.  " I will destroy you!!!!" "Not if I destroy you first!!" Bsf/n was recording the two arguing that she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.  "Alright guys I'm getting tired well most likely bored right now so let's head back to the daycare center" "aw but I was about to beat my high score" y/n pouts at Katie's request. 

———

  Back at the daycare center y/n lays inside her sleepingbag completely covered like a caterpillar.  Her phone let's light inside as she listens to her video game *BUZZ* [kat-kat] "hey you awake ?" "Yeah I'm awake hey didnt you want to make videos of this place?" [Kat-kat] "about that its like a 3am type of thing just not around that night time animatronic thing he scares me".... Y/n remembered that incident and slightly shivered.  Katie was near the tables bsf/n was near the light switch just in case and y/n was in the middle of the floor next to the ballpit. 

*BUZZ* [bsf/n-group chat]" hey anyone awake yet???"

[Y/n]"yes I am so is Katie what the heck is going on by the way?"

[Kat-kat] "beats me but it seems very weird now being here at night.."

[Bsf/n] "you said you wanted to come here and make videos for the internet so don't be chickening out now"

[Y/n] "yeah Katie granted yeah that tall animatronic is weird but you wanted to come here with us ya baked bean"

[Kat-kat] "baked b- baked bean!?!...."

  Y/n could hear the sound of feet pattering on the ground at a fast pace until it stops.  Then her sleeping bag was being unzipped and appeared Katie's face until she smirked devishly at y/n before picking her up in the sleeping bag and tossing her into the ball pit "baked bean that!!" She starts laughing.  "Noooooo" sundrop peaks from the edge watching before jumping into the ballpit. 

  "Hey what's going on here sunshine!!" He chirps before picking her up out of the ballpit.  "Nothing!!" Y/n shrinks into her sleeping bag hidden from sundrops smiling gaze.  "Hey don't be like that h-hey how about we dance to music or play with glitter glue" "what's your obsession and glitter glue??" "Oh that's easy I'm surrounded by children everyday".  Y/n looks through the peephole once more " you like glue a lot don't you..." Sun spots the device in her hands..."what's that you got" "nothing" he squints his eyes and makes his mouth turn to a small flat triangle.