chapter 17

[Next morning] december 14th.

  Y/n stirs in her sleep to find sundrop and moondrop both out of sight.  Crawling around the cold damp ground she peers her head outside to see them walking back in deep conversation.  Their voices become louder until sundrop sees her looking up at them and smiles kneeling down gently placing his curled index finger under her chin softly rubbing his thumb across her bottom lip.

  Her blood runs cold as he leans forward softly planting his lips amongst her own.  "We have a surprise for you love come we can show you" he scoops her up.  Twigs and leaves mixed into snow crunch under their feet as they made their way to an abandoned cabin.  Moon takes the girl from Sun's arms and kisses her forehead gently, sundrop opens the door as the three of them took in the view. 

   She looks around for any stair cases only to find one  that halfway spiral upwards.  Some light shines in brightening up the place, moon let's y/n down on the floor as he plops onto the sofa.  "Go ahead and look around sunshine you'll love it I promise you" he smiles gently.  'More like getting out of here and calling for help oh wait now that I remember the passcode was set to something I don't know of' she thought silently.  Y/n sighs and crawls up the stairs because someone thought it would be fun to break her damn ankles as the pain was unbearable at night sometimes. 

  Nausea rising up once more as she reaches the last step.  Y/n quickly makes her way to the bathroom locking it shut.  Leaning over the toilet with her hair Pulled back y/n begins to throw up once more.  Sundrop knocks on the door "sunshine your puking again did you eat any food today?" "NO!" more vomit comes out.  The door knob jiggles a tiny bit "sunshine why is this door locked!?" 'I have to call for help what if I call for Freddy again or eclipse will they be able to pick up my distressed call' then it started to get louder on the other side. 

  Y/n knaws on her finger nails in a petrified state as the banging grew worse by the minute as some wood chips flew.  "Let us in y/n.... Weee wanT to help" he pops the 'p' lowly and loud y/n slowly rocks herself back and forth trying her best for comfort.  *bang*.........*BAng*.........*loudest bang* the whole in the door becomes into a fist size as one of their hands come in searching for lock.  She quickly then grabs a weapon close by such as a metal pole to the railing that helps any person to stand.  Sound of the clicking of a lock makes y/n suck in a breath as the door opens slowly with sundrop and moondrop both standing in the doorway glaring coldly. 

  "Are you trying to find a way to run from us?" "N-no of course not w-why would I ??" She laughs nervously.  "𝑂ℎ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!" Moon kneels down in front of her trembling form.  Slowly reaching towards her face as she then flinches away he growls in frustration before gently caressing her face.  Leaning forward he whispers very softly "𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑒" he purrs softly in a sadistic tone. 

  "What are you meaning about family?" She looks up at him in worry as he then gently places his hand amongst her stomach.  "That's ridiculous I'm not pregnant there's no way!!" She barks at him.  "𝑂ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠" "then let me go please I don't belong here!!" Tears now threatening to pour out.  "She's not gonna learn is she moon?" "𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" he stands up really fast.