chapter 16

"Sunshine~ your free from them now n̷o̷b̷o̷d̷y̷ won't hurt you ever again" sun and moon take y/n down from the ropes.  "Stay away from me you monsters!! Those were my friends you killed them" "𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐻𝐸𝐻𝐸𝐻𝐸" she shakes her head no.  He gently holds her form as she hits his chest as sun blushes and smiles softly. 

  Y/n moves her head away from moons face as he then tries to kiss her once more.  "I dont want your kusses!!!" "𝑂ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑏 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ~" she looks up at him in bewilderment.  Sun suddenly grabs hold of her left ankle firmly "what are. You doing!!?!" He smiles still and starts to turn his hand clock wise slowly.  She screams at the sound of her bones slowly cracking and snapping spirally . 

  "Just to make sure  you don't ever run from us sunshine well break the other one now~" he chirps and grips the ankle on the right and does the same.  More loud snapping noises were heard followed by loud screaming and crying.  "𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟...𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡..𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑢𝑝" he then claps his hands lightly.  Sundrop scoops up her small figure and holds her close petting her hair softly.  "Y-you can't ....do this!!" Her angry cries were muffled by his giant hand.  "Oh sunshine why won't you understand sweets were only doing this for your own good" he winks. 

  Moon starts to lock the windows working his way towards the livingroom. 

——————

[Time skip]

  Its been three days y/n weeps silently at their presence.  Feeling nausea build up inside as she slowly crawls to the bathroom with moondrop following behind.  "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠" he Of course knew along with sundrop.  He kneels down rubbing circles into her back as she pukes up her guts.  What is happening to her exactly, sundrop comes in with some food and water "please keep away from me *gags* " more vomit comes up.  "Sunshine please eat something or at least drink some water baby" he pouts. 

  Y/n slowly eases up and breathes heavily collapse to the left side of the hip.  Moon scoots over to her gently wiping the now puke stained hair out of her face "don't touch me get the fuck away from me I can handle myself!!" She nips at his finger.  He retracts before softly chuckling "𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ~" this catches her off gaurd.  Loud banging noises could be heard from the front door sundrop pokes his head out and returns with a straight face "I will be right back I think we have a visitor~". 

  " its been three months and three damn days nobody else has been here except the people you guys killed!!" She chokes again.  Moon rolls his eyes and helps her up carefully then carries her to the kitchen.  Sundrop peaks through the bordered up window with small smile signalling moon to come over "oh my so they came finally to come crash our happy family oh well guess well have to bail and run" he chuckles.  More loud banging on door sounded as moon gently places his hands on y/n stomach gently wrapping both arms around her torso and slowly lifts her body up.  The bones still broken of course as moon then sprints all the way to the bedroom taking her bag of clothes and wraps her frail body up in a blanket , slinging the bag over his head as it rests on his shoulder using the other hand to break the glass. 

  Sun comes bursting through the door with a excited grin "we better go now unless we wanna be all melted and charred" moon holds onto y/n securely as he climbs out really fast with sundrop tailing behind extremely fast.  Faint hissing imitates from the kitchen along with the smell of gas and other chemicals.  Once outside they immediately take off sprinting really fast  with food water medicine and clothing for y/n dodging some branches here and there. 

  Looking back to make sure the house was far enough both of them sit down on a rock near by waiting.  Within minutes a bright light with a very loud booming sound could be heard and seen.  Y/n covers her mouth in shock "you...just..killed them" her tears brimmed her cheeks once more turning them red. 

—————

  Water runs on the side of the three in the stream as they go slow downhill.  "𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑!! 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝!!?!" He whines.  "Yeah we will just bear with the walking for now you giant baby!" "𝐺𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦!!?! 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓" "take. That. Back!" Moon sets y/n down on the branch as she hangs like a coat.  They both bicker at each other back and forth "um can somebody let me down please" no response "guys...sundrop moondrop.." Moon raises his open palm and sends it across suns face who returns the favor by punching him. 

  From a far distance there could be a loud roar heard an all to familiar roar "nightmare Freddy ...they're still alive...but how" she whispers very softly to herself.  Moondrop comes back over and gets y/n down from the tree as they continue walking alongside the creek. 

[Small time skip]

  Fire crackles as y/n lay on her side with her eyes peeled open.  Waiting for them both fall asleep; silently leaning over moon she makes sure he's asleep as y/n reaches over carefully grabbing her bag quietly and cautiously.  She achieves her goal lowering the brightness and the volume only to see  a screen lock typing in a password [incorrect password] "what the-" looking over her shoulder she freezes and tenses up when sundrop's face appears behind her shoulder peering at the screen. 

  "Trying to find a way out sunray~?" He slips his arms around her body curling into a ball.  "Please let me go I don't belong here-" "of course you belong here with us were all together bb once we have you there's no way to run or hide from us" he kisses the back of her neck softly and snatches her phone away.  Tucking it inside his pants and pats it twice, y/n gulps as her body gets pulled closer. 

  Moon stirs in his sleep scrunching up his nose "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ....𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦...𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑠!".  Sun lays down on his side close to his brother holding onto y/n that squirms in his grasp.