chapter 12.

It felt warm and numb as her body seemed to be  laying down in some tall grass.  Only it was different what is this, silk and red rose petals?.  "Hey sunshine we've missed you ~" she sharply turns around to see nothing.

————

  Y/n stirs in her painful sleep from the cuts she received hours ago but they seemed to be bandaged well.  As she goes to sit up something stops her from doing so looking down under the blankets was sundrop holding her stomach curled into a ball sound asleep. (Slight lemon alert) "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝" he sits on the edge moving her hair out of the way slowly leaning forward brushing his lips gently across hers.  Breathing softly eyes half lidded as he bites gently on her lower lip tugging.  Licking lightly he then kisses her swirling his tongue on her tongue holding the back if her head and lower back slowly and gently pulling her small frame into his lap.  Gently placing his hand between the thighs rubbing lightly upwards and lower on the inside causing her womanhood to start getting wet slightly. 

  "Moon please not right now I'm still hurt from earlier- ah!" Her mouth was quickly covered with two fingers inside the mouth as he begins to slide his hand under her undies gently playing with her clit.  Sun suddenly wakes up with a blush and crawls over kissing her neck once more being gentle to not touch the bangages.  "𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ~?" Her thighs shake violently as her womanhood gets more wet. 

"Y-ah~" sun smiles gently grabbing her chin softly tilting her head back kissing her plump lips softly blushing.  "Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!!" They both pull away leaving the girl a flustered mess moon smirks real quick and slips two fingers inside her lips gently pumping his hand pulling the blanket over her stomach sliding himself under the covers.  As sun goes downstairs to greet eclipse "hey so what actually happened back there at the pizzaplex??" "Sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ Sᴏʟᴀʀɪs ᴡᴀs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴠᴀɴɴʏ's ʙᴏᴅʏ ɪs ᴍɪssɪɴɢ sᴏ I'ᴍ ᴀssᴜᴍɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ".

  Y/n clenches her teeth shut as moondrop licks her neck nibbling gently under her jaw trailing his lips lightly leaving light kisses traveling to her ear.  A soft moan escapes her lips as he smirks.  " ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ?" "Oh trust me he's probably sleeping" "ɴᴀʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴇ's ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ I'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ" moon lowly growls. 

  In between her thighs he begins grinding against her womanhood holding her bottom in the sir closer to his hips.  Still making out before stopping in his tracks when the bedroom door gets busted open none other than eclipse who stands there.  "Yᴏᴜ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʙɪʀᴅɪᴇs I sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ" "that's it I'm out-" "𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑡 - 𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒" he rubs the now sore nipple. 

  Y/n gets out of the blankets and heads to the kitchen to find sundrop eating glitter glue once again. "Oh hi um I was just-" "I'm not gonna judge nor will I ask" silence fills the room.  Y/n drinks some monster energy that lays in the fridge. 

  There was sudden shouting upstairs and stuff being thrown along with the door being broken.  "What the heck is going on up there!?" Sundrop ignores it signalling y/n to come over to him.  She hesitates at first but makes it over to him as he then wraps his arms around her waist.  "Um I'm not comfortably with this " "just relax sunshine let's go watch a movie yeah besides I want some cuddles can I have cuddles I know you wouldn't mind cuddles okay were cuddling".