chapter 28.

Wooden planks fall to the sides as sundrop slowly comes out in a daze of confusion.  "Moon common everything is okay now... Moon??" Looking next to him he extends his hand to the spot and starts to move some of the dirt around only to find it abandoned.  "Moon??...common this isn't funny...brother?? Where are you??...brother??" He clenches his broken limb still. 

  Utter silence fills the smokey air looking up ashes from the debris fall onto his face.  A tear falls then another no wait it was raining?, slowly making his way up one of the debris under him gives as he then falls back down onto ground.  Letting rain pour onto him, "sunshine??...moon??? Where are you guys??" His voice cracks.  Thunder crashes across the sky as sundrop scurries into a hidey hole clutching his pants fabric burying his face.  Some tears fall down his eyes as they  dripped onto the fabric. 

—————

  Moondrop seeks shelter in a nearby abandoned wooden shack filled with tools.  "𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑?".. He looks down at his dirtied fabric and feet.  Winds kick up at mild speed rocking the shack violently. 
" 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒".. He makes way out into the pouring rain holding onto his hat. 

  "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!!!!" His shouting was muffled by the rain and thunder.  Walking through the trees once more deeper and deeper feeling lost and helpless without his starlight there to comfort him.  In the distance he could see a faint light from the other side of the tall bushes coming closer to it finding what seems to be a door leading into a place.  Drawing near it comes clear as day even in the heavy rainfall h could see the back entrance of the pizzaplex. 

  '𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦' he reached down on the fence jumping over it as his feet make their way to the door slowly opening it. 

———————

(Y/n POV)

  Tears would fall down her face as vanny and springtrap led the girl to a isolated area.  He bends down to whisper in vannys height making sure y/n couldn't hear.  Once all three were fully isolated springtrap comes up to y/n pressing his palm into the middle of her back and starts to talk "ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᴛᴇ-ʀʀɪʙʟʏ-ʏʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ s-ᴀғᴇ-ʏ I'ᴍ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ" she looks up at him confused. 

  Vanny locks the door behind her as she left the room leaving them both in the room alone.  Springtrap leads the girl to a wall where the light was dimly lit.  "What are you doing this isn't right- I'm not supposed to be here- what if I have to eat or lay down?" He looks at her blankly "ʏ-ᴏᴜ ʷᵉʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ sᴜ-ᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛ-ᴏ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᵃˡˡ ᵍʳᵒʷⁿ ᵘᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢ ᴡᴇʟʟ I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ-ᴇ" he places some cuffs on her wrist locking both wrists to different poles.  Gently kneeling down he brushes his mangled face that allows his human like teeth to show against her round stomach. 

  "You lied to me....you lied springtrap how could you ho-" he turns his gaze upwards turning his eyes purple meaning something bad will happen if she continued on.  "Iɴ-ɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴅs ᵈᵒˡˡ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ᴍᴏᴏɴ-ɴ ᴏʀ ˢᵘⁿ ˢʰᵒʷˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅɪsᴍᴀɴᴛʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ɴᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs Dᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵖᵘˢʰ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵒᵛᵉ" he chuckles before closing his boney like mouth shut.  Her heart aches inside as she watched springtrap slowly disappeared into the dark room in hiding. 

  'He said they were going to protect me from sundrop and moondrop...moon apologized for everything and now he's going to be dismantled because of me!!' She starts to choke on her sobs.