chapter 26.

His body and suns body collided with the door only to find it blocked "DAMNIT NO NO NO NO!!!" "𝐼 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐷𝐼𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐼 𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐸 𝐴 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇!!!" He screams while pounding on the door.  Outside stood

 Bonnie, chica, and freddy holding the door shut to block them from coming out

Bonnie, chica, and freddy holding the door shut to block them from coming out.  Mouth cut deeply with their black oil dripping from the chins.  "LET US OUT!!!!!!" sun starts to scream bloody murder while pounding his fist against the wooden surface.  Putting pressure as the wood starts chipping away with the screams from moondrop and sundrop.  "𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵!!! 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥!!" Freddy grunts.  Chica and bonnie both struggle. Against the twins who kept on hitting the door as the flames gets closer to the door "𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝐴𝐶𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑃𝐸𝑁 𝐼𝑇 𝑈𝑃 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑆!!". 

  Bonnie spits up oil as it splatters on the wood.  Smoke escapes the cracks as the glow inside grows brighter " NO NO O NOOOO LET US OUT NOW!!!" another hard blow causing a fist sized hole to appear.  A melted hand grabs a hold of chica's throat pulling her to the surface at full force.  Breaking more wood as sundrop and moondrop both give the darkest of glares towards them.  Dropping chica from her choke hold as she gasps for air.  Dryly coughing up so much oil "move out of our way!!!" Sun shoves bonnie a bit only for freddy to use His strength to punch them both back inside using extra wood to block them inside nailing it shut.  Bonnie quickly grabs Chica and backs away with freddy.

  Moondrop finds another way out heading over the another door using his foot to sendit flying backwards to see an empty dark basement as he pulls sundrop with him.  The smoke clouds their vision causing some circuits to spark in the corner the boiler was over heating as they're eyes widen.  "𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!!?" He pulls more as sundrop collapses on the concrete holding onto his somewhat burnt fabric choking on his crying. 

  Moon hurries over to the window using his half exoskeleton hand to break the glass causing the flames to grow more.  Sundrop quickly looks up then back at the door before scurrying to his feet making his way to the window.  One hand after the other he pulls himself out only to be  sent back inside the room.  "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔!!!" "I was pushed back inside by glamrock Roxy..." He hiccups before wiping some his tears and half melted face.  Moon makes his way over to the other window smashing it open only for it to be blocked to. 

  "No!!!! You can't do this to us!!! I thought we were friends!!" Sun screams at them as moon breathes heavily.  "𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤!! 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦!!!" Sun and moon both begin the pound at the concrete at full force making it crack into bits revealing dirt as they dug into the ground really quick just in time for the fire to spread more letting the debris fall in. 

——————

  Spring trap and vanny both sit down  against the tree holding y/n close by as they watched the place turn into ashes and debris.  As an explosion occurs with wood and other things to go flying.  Vanny moves to the right as a heavy metal object lands next to her nearly landing on her to.  "Wᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ!" Both weakly stand up once more. Y/n stirs in her sleep slightly before getting comfy. 

  Silence fills the air as they go back to the pizzaplex passing some trees and brushes.  Thorns stick against springtraps legs as he continues to follow vanny.  DJ music man rests his back against the tree waiting for them to show.  "𝙰𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐" eclipse appears from behind the tree holding onto his broken limb.  Breathing heavily "ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?" He looks over at y/n before looking back at vanny.