chapter 31.

Monty watches in shock and terror as moondrop walks forward clenching the knife tight in his grasp sundrop tightens his hold on Monty's neck wrapping his legs around his ribs.  "Fre- ggaaak ?!!?" He starts to choke using his claws for self defense  digging into suns skin coughing and spitting up substances.  Phantom foxy struts forward to monty.

  Clapping his hook and writhered hand together "𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆..𝒉𝒎𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈?" he whispered in a husked voice.  Monty looks up at his blurry face  "don't touch her!!! she's pregnant with two fucking babies inside!!!" Phantom foxy turn on his heel and walks off chuckling to himself. 

  Small sparks were flying out of moondrops neck as Monty takes notice struggling to reach it.  "Y/n needs you damnit!!! Snap out of it!!" He shrieks in tears. 

————

[Phantom foxy POV]

  He makes way into the back looking for y/n so that sprintrap can finish his business from before.  The doors to the storage room opens as he looks over to the hanging exoskeleton on the walls.  Twists and turns he then makes it to pile of boxes.  "𝒀/𝒏? 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆??" He looks over the boxes only to find nothing.  "𝒀/𝒏.....𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖.... 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐??" no answer.

  Looking over other boxes he couldn't seem to find her "𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒕?" He thinks to himself and plops his bottom on the same box y/n was in blocking the light from coming in.  Y/n mentally cusses him out phantom foxy then gets up and starts looking for her once more.  Again no sign of the girl as he storms out in frustration heading back towards Monty and them. 

—————

[Y/n POV]

  She frowns at his stupidity slowly snaking her finger tips out through the crack and pulls it backwards as it makes a shuffling noise.  'Crap crap crap what if he hears it then im fucked'. Y/n groans as she slowly gets up to her feet placing one hand under her round stomach.  One leg after the other she hoists herself out of the box looking for a nearby weapon for use. 

  Shuffling over to her left she spots an axe for a weapon.  Turning on her heel y/n starts to walk out holding the weapon in her hand.  Peeking around the corner she spots a hunched over figure on the ground drawing closer and closer getting a better glimpse at him.  "Monty!! Monty hey look at me what's wrong Monty!!?!" She gets onto the ground sitting on Her knees flipping his figure over.  "...hey there ...y/n....are you hurt??" "I'm not hurt what happened to you!?!" "There's no need to worry about me make sure to keep your rock and roll okay protect them from springtrap even vanny if you have to..." "What are you saying!!" "Im saying..is I don't have ..enough time..". 

  She freezes at his words as the guilt plunders down into her stomach making her feel bile rising.  Monty weakly raises his hand gently cupping her soft cheek.  "hide if you must..Freddy should be somewhere fins him..-" his speech was cut short as foot was sent down crushing his head.  "No!!" She violently shakes slowly looking to see that it was nightmare Freddy as he stands over her figure reaching downward slowly. 

  Y/n frantically backs away from him as he growls lowly lifting his foot with Monty's body going with it.  He sends his body flying far away down the hall earning a shout from someone.  He turns back around walking faster and faster closing the distance until her back is met with the wall as she breathes frantically. "Y̐o̐u̐r̐ c̐o̐m̐i̐n̐g̐ w̐i̐t̐h̐ m̐e̐...w̐h̐e̐t̐h̐e̐r̐ y̐o̐u̐ l̐i̐k̐e̐ i̐t̐ o̐r̐ n̐o̐t̐!" He snarls.  Y/n starts to smack his hand away as he grabs at her wrist pulling her body on the floor going deeper and deeper into the darkness of the halls.