chapter 34.

Water drips from the rotted ceiling scattered debris move as each step she took  causing the cramps to stir up.  "Don't do this to me now we have only a few weeks left.." Y/n whispers to the movement inside.  It ceases for a minute y/n takes in a shaky breath continuing on her way out of this place.  Trash lay scattered on the floor as she walks over to a pile kneeling down. 

  Closely inspecting the pile of trash she spots a weapon to use in hand such as a cord and a wrench bar.  "Y/ɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʜᴇ!!" Vanny calls out from down the hall.  "Its now or never no turning back y/n" she whispers to herself turning on her heel.  Another cramp rises inside causing her to groan again, "damnit!!" Knees buckling.  The tiles come in contact with her skin as she places her palms  in a puddle dirty water.  Movement inside her picks up the pace as she groans more, 'not right now not at a time like this!!'. Up ahead was vanny skipping towards the girl and suddenly stops in front of her squating down. 

  "Aᴡ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ" she tilts her head to the side a tiny bit.  "There's no god damn way I'm letting you near me or my kids!" She hisses in vain and disgust.  Vanny chuckles softly before standing up and steps forward.  "Sᴘʀɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀᴘ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴍᴏs-" she gets cut off by red crimson liquid spraying out of her sides.  "..." Vanny lifts off her mask to cough up blood choking as y/n roughly pulls the sharp metal rod out of her abdomen. 

  "You are nothing but a betrayer and a manipulator vanny you lied to me about being my friend and used moo drop and sundrop to try and harm me with your fucking virus chip!!" Dreadful words spill out of her mouth.  She looks up at y/n with shock in her glossy green eyes as more blood splatters on the ground.  "Hᴇ-ʏ ⁱ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʸᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙ-ᴇɪɴɢ ᴄ-ᴀʟʟᴇ-ᴅ ᶠᵒʳ...." His voice comes to a halt as he pauses in the middle of the hallway.  Jaw slightly open eyes widen in shock of the sight.."where are they..!!? Where is sun and moon!!!!?! " she slowly gets up to her feet holding her stomach from the weight. 

  Springtrap doesn't answer her angered question freezing in place still.  Gritting his boney jaw shut glaring to the girl.  Until he smirks as he then walks up really fast grabbing the object out of the girls grip and roughly chucks it far.  Gripping her triceps and pulls her up to stand.

  Sweat drips down her head as he leads y/n back to the room where nightmare Freddy waits.  Bringing her over to the tub of water he quickly grabs some hanging wires and uses it to tie up her wrists.  "No!! You fucking asshoe get me out of these wires RIGHT NOW!!" She frantically screams.  Springtrap walks over to the small table grabbing certain things such as tools.  Nightmare Freddy wakes up groaning in annoyance "i̐s̐ i̐t̐ a̐l̐m̐o̐s̐t̐ t̐i̐m̐e̐ o̐r̐ s̐o̐m̐e̐t̐h̐i̐n̐g̐ f̐o̐r̐ t̐h̐e̐ d̐e̐l̐i̐v̐e̐r̐y̐??" He rests his chin on his palm.  "Yᴇs-s ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ" springtrap looks up at him whilst holding what seems to be a needle.  Y/n breathes heavily as she watches in terror as he grabs her arm "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ... ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳ ᴅ-ᴏʟʟ ʷʰᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇʸ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ-ᴛ!" He then injects the needle into her body causing more of the cramp to increase.