chapter 15

[Spring trap POV]

  "The sister location should be close by the old security place" Monty uses his foot to step down on the Barbed wire springtrap make ships way through letting his foot off the wire.  Some sparks fly here and there the door left broken halfway, springtrap crawls through as Monty follows close behind.  Old drenched boxes lay in piles with wires and cords hanging loosely, one of the carts lay on its side as if something was rampaging through. 

  "S̵p̵r̵i̵n̵g̵t̵r̵a̵p̵ i̵s̵ t̵h̵a̵t̵ y̵o̵u̵??" He turns his head to see ennard leaning against a wall fiddling with an animatronic eyeball smiling to himself.  "Iᴛ-s ᴍᴇ-ᴇ ʸᵉˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᴀʟsᴏ Hᴇʀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀ" "a̵n̵d̵ w̵h̵y̵ s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ I̵ h̵e̵l̵p̵ y̵o̵u̵ a̵n̵d̵ g̵e̵t̵ c̵a̵u̵g̵h̵t̵ i̵n̵ t̵h̵e̵ m̵i̵d̵d̵l̵e̵s̵ o̵f̵ y̵o̵u̵r̵ n̵e̵w̵ f̵a̵ça̵d̵e̵ w̵h̵a̵t̵ i̵s̵ t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ o̵f̵f̵e̵r̵ t̵o̵ m̵e̵ ??" He stares at springtrap.  "Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴅɪsᴍᴀɴᴛʟɪɴɢ-ɢ  ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗʳᵒⁿⁱᶜˢ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀʟ s-ᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴠᴇʀʏ- ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᴍɪɴ-ᴇ" "a̵n̵d̵ w̵h̵a̵t̵ e̵x̵a̵c̵t̵l̵y̵ d̵i̵d̵ t̵h̵e̵y̵ s̵t̵e̵a̵l̵ a̵ p̵a̵r̵t̵ y̵o̵u̵ h̵o̵l̵d̵ ??".  " ɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴡ ʟᴇᴛ-s ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ʰᵃˢᵗʸ ʜᴇʀᴇ" "f̵i̵n̵e̵ t̵h̵e̵n̵ w̵h̵a̵t̵ w̵a̵s̵ i̵t̵ t̵h̵e̵y̵ s̵t̵o̵l̵e̵" he walks up to ennard and whispers to him. 

  Ennard clenches his wired fist and grunts In agitation. 

————

[Y/n POV]

  Groaning in her sleep y/n wakes to see the floor and her feet dangling "what the fuck!!?! Let me go!!!".  Faint screaming could be heard outside she lifts her head a tiny bit to notice no one was in the room yet.  A door slams open as the screams grow louder.  " shut up we haven't even started torturing yet" sundrop bursts through the door to gaze at y/n smirking. 

"Sunshine~? You're awake and just in time too my darling of a beautiful sunray!!".  He chirps while dragging a three chairs over as moon then comes in with three very wide awake people.  "K-katie??, bsf/n? What's going on!?" "Y/n!!?!" "Y/n help us they're gonna kill us!!" "They're mad psycho!!!" Sun walks up to y/n's dangling body face to face peering into her e/c orbs.  "Don't pay attention to them bb okay they're just very disorganized is all" moon places the first person down in the chair as sun made his way over to them and uses the extra stuff to tie them up one by one.  Y/n starts to kick her feet sending her body swinging forward a tiny bit moon stops her and wraps his blood covered arms around her waist.

  "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒..." Sun walks up to the guy that flirted with y/n gently placing his hands on his shoulders.  Massaging light over his pex before clenching his skin as some of it tore open "gaaahh!! Fuuaack!!" He screams in so much agony.  (Gore warning) trailing his hands to his sweat pants sundrop then evily smirks to moon as he to smirks back.  Roughly tearing the seams apart letting the pants fall to the floor in two pieces revealing his red and black checkered boxers. 

  "I wonder why you like our precious little starshine hm is it because of her beautiful curves or those lips maybe her eyes?" Moon releases his arms stepping behind her body.  Trailing his hands on her curves "answer me boy well WHAT DO YOU FUCKING LIKE ABOUT OUR BABY STARSHINE!!?!" Katie and bsf/n watch in utter disbelief.  Sun then parts the guys legs apart as he widens his eyes in fear breathing heavily.  "No don't pleeeaaseese I'm begging you!!" "But I'm afraid I'll rip you to shreds after I toss you around and then moon can have his turn with you okay now let's play catch!!" He laughs. 

  The fabric falls to the floor as sun picks him up by the neck waving his body in the air like he's a puppet hut got bored.  Placing one foot in the front he reaches his arms back with an iron grip.  And throws his fragile body into a wooden table breaking a hole big enough for his head to stick through.  He coughs up some blood of the impact sun jumps onto his ribs hearing some loud cracking noises.  He screams once more "I LIKE THIS FUCKING GAME OF CATCH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" hoisting his body by the ankle sun starts to throw him into a wall.  With a sinister crooked smile moon tightens his grip around her waist earning a yelp. 

  "𝐵𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ" he nuzzles his nose in the middle of her back.  Y/n was left shocked and sad to see the guy being tossed around like a sack of potato's or sack of meat.  Broken bones echo in the room as sun jumped on him once more opening his mouth to bite down on his head.  Blood gushing in front of his face as it blinds his eye sight.  Pained cries escape his lips "s-stop su-n ple-ase" she weakly speaks through moons grip. 

  Bsf/n tenses up along with Katie as y/n watches him give moon a glance who then makes his way over to them.  Gently patting the guys shoulder slowly gripping drawing his claws out sun quickly makes his way over to y/n wrapping his blood covered arms gently around her.  She starts panicking breathing heavily and fast sun takes notice and gently caresses her cheek bone with his thumb. 

  More blood splatters on the floor leaving the girl frozen in petrified state.  Cries of agony filled the room "𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦?" Moon gashes his ribs deeply as he chokes on his blood.  "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑝 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" he gestures to his sharp fingers in a scissor motion.  Katie shrieks in fear causing moon to send her a quick glare.  "𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙!!" His tongue comes out looking over to y/n twisting the mans shoulders in a opposite direction "stop !!! It hurts you fucking basterd!! Let me go!! Gaaah!" It then dies down as his neck gets gripped in moons hands that slowly turns his attention to y/n firmly gripping his scalp as he winces. 

  Sun walks over kneeling down "let's see if you get excited then that will be more fun in clipping!!" He claps his hands.  Walking back over to y/n caressing her thighs the males eyes widen in alert.  "Do whatever you want you sick little shits!" He spats blood at suns pants.

  Who then storms over gripping the guys manhood yanking a tiny bit.  Moon gets his sharp fingers ready to start slicing away "you know instead of waiting for later I think well do it now!!" He couldn't have enough time to retaliate as squishy sounds could be heard.  Y/n shakes even more in her petrified state.

Blood pools of blood, both sun and moon dig their hands into his stomach pulling organs and tissue out.  Shredding him to mushed up meat throwing to the side as they slowly strut over to the two girls.  "No!! Please don't hurt them!!!, they didn't do anything no!!! No!!" They didn't listen as they both grip the girls chins pulling out their tongues as moon slices both off and then grips the top of their heads twisting until a loud crack could be heard.