chapter4.

Sundrop sees the commotion and dives to save y/n before she could even hit the ground cradling her small form.  "Sun shine are you okay?!?" "I think so..." He sighs in relief knowing that his and moons starshine is safe now. 

  "Excuse me miss" she looks to her right to see a little kid with an older sibling that looked to be in his 20's staring at the girl in surprise.  "Yes? How can I be of help?" "Um my brother seen you falling and wanted to see if your okay but also I think he likes you now- ow!!" "Shut up don't tell her I like her" he hides his face from embarrassment. 

  "Thanks for checking up on me though I really appreciate it" sundrop glares at the older boy. 

—————

[Nap time]

  Y/n lay curled up inside the sleepingbag surrounded by the other children.  Moondrop watches her sleep for a small bit.  "𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" a small blush appears.  (So I caught my mistake in the word starlight I thought it was spelled lite not light).  He scoops her small figure into his arms and holds her close to his chest. 

  "ᵐᴏON ᴅʀᵒᵖ....ʰᵉʰᵉ ʙRɪNɢ ᵗʰᵉ ɢɪRʟ .....sHᴇS ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᶜʰᵒˢᵉⁿ"

"𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ...𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑..𝐻𝑜𝑊 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛?!"

"ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᴍE ᴛO ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ...ʙRɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ GɪRʟ"

"𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑...𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠...𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜"

"YᴇSSs...ʙRɪɴG ʜᴇʀ BRING HER ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᴘEᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ YᴏU ᴡANNᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜEʀ??"

"𝑌𝑒𝑠....𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠...."

" 'Oᴜʀs' I ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᴡEʀE ɢᴏIɴɢ ᴛO-ᴏ sᴀʏ-ʏᴇ ʙ-ʀʀIɴG ʜ-ᴇE-ʀ"

"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦?"

"Aʜ ғᴏʀɢ-ɪ-ɪᴠE ᴍᴇ WʜERᴇ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᴍᵃⁿⁿᵉʳˢ  ᴄᴀLʟ ᴍE-ᴇɪᵉ ˢᵖʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʳᵃᵖ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒...."

"Wʜᴇɴ Tʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀ-ᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵉˢᵒˡᵃᵗᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁱⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵉⁿᵗʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ I ᴡɪ-ʟL ʙ-ɪᴇ ᴛʜ-ᴇʀᴇ "

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.....?"

"Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ"

  Moondrop was thinking to himself for a bit.

"Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ....ᵇᵃᵈ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱˢᵐᵃⁿᵗˡᵉᵈ ᴅᴏ I MA-ᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇLғ ᴄʟᴇᴀR-ʀ?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑...."

"Gᴏᴏᴅ."

————

[9:50]ᴘᴍ Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 16ᴛʜ

  Sundrop was cleaning up the daycare as y/n was occupied on the computer.  He finishes and sees her smile before blushing again, one skip after the other he suddenly appears behind her small figure.  Leaving slow hot breaths on the back of her neck "gaaahh!!?? Oh its you sundrop don't scare me like that" she sighs in reflief gently placing her hand on her chest.