chapter 8.

It was finally nap time y/n was in vanny's bathroom to clean herself, "𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞".  "Yeah I'm almost done let me just rinse my hair out" there was a short silence.  "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢" she walks away "𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?" "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛" "𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑". 

  The sound of feet walked away from the door meaning moondrop or vanny were going away.  She sighs in relief as the soap was now running through her h/c "finally much better!!" Hopping out of the shower wrapping the towel around her frame.  "W- where's my clothes!!?!" Searching relentlessly "vanny!!! Where's my clothes!?!?!" "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍" she states. 

  Another sigh of reoief, y/n slips out into the room pausing in her tracks to see moondrop leaning in the doorway. Blushing.  "Can I please have some space" "𝑎𝑤𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑜ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑔𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒~" y/n backs away dodging his grasp.  "𝑁𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑏 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑚ℎ𝑚 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠" "back I say get back".   She slaps his hands away that tug at the towel, vanny rolls her eyes and comes over picka y/n up and brings her over to the bed to grab the bag of clothes then heads to the bathroom and shuts the door.  " 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝" "yes!!" There as not another second last as y/n quickly locks the door shut.  'Alright now do I get out of here..' "Bᴀʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ~" eclipse suddenly speaks knocking a bit firmly on the door. 

  "Uhhhh I can't because...I'm changing.." There was no doubt about it she was basically telling the truth.  "Lᴇᴛ ᴜs ɪɴ...~" another knock y/n searches for a way out and to her luck was a vent big enough for her small frame to fit through it.  Reaching into her bag she grabs her pocket knife kit as she switches it to small screw driver slowly and carefully twisting the screws undone.  Eclipse starts to twist the knob "ʙᴀʙʏ? Wʜʏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴅ I ..I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ~?" "Sunshine come out I want hugs..." There was a bit pounding on the door. 

—————

[Time skip after closing hours]

  Y/n was dressed as she silently crawled through the vents hoping it would lead her to an escape.  "SunSHINEEE!!??" in the distance was the bathroom door being busted open as it echoed "let's rock n roll!" Up ahead was Monty's gator golf zone.  Twist and turns seemed to keep going as she made her way to a vent opening as she looks through the slots all that could be seen was a tunnel what seemed to be leading to lazertag.    Remembering on the first day that it was somewhere near the exit.