chapter 22.

Y/n stirs in her sleep groaning reaching to the side for the blanket only feel fabric.  Opening her eyes moons sleeping figure holding her close with his nose Nuzzled in the crook of her neck.  Breathing softly on her skin, looking down y/n lifts the covers to see her bare body  as a deep blush finds itself creeping onto her face. 

  "M- moondrop...wake up" she quickly starts shaking him he grumbles deeply refusing to wake up.  "Sunshine!?! Where are you !!!" Sundrops voice echoes in the house causing moon to slowly sit up resting his forearm on his knee letting the covers fall.  "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡..." His voice sounds raspy, "I don't know I think it should be around 10 in the morning right about now...but that doesn't explain why I woke in the same bed as you-" her face becomes more red as moondrops arms snaked their way around her waist.  Pulling her into his lap as she winces from the pain shooting in the right thigh.  "𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦~".  Moon nuzzles again moving some of her strand of hair out of the face kissing her neck to her cheek softly.  "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔?" He whispers softly in the left ear sending shivers all over her body.  Lost in the moment she slowly started to dose off again until there was loud banging on the door "where's my sunshine!!?"  "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" "why are you in here moon why is this door locked open this fucking door!!" More pounding he sighs.

  Some of the fabric shifts meaning he must've gotten up y/n looks up at him before he sends her a smirk and wink.  Heading over to the door he unlocks it and gets sent flying backwards a tiny bit in came sundrop with a darkest look on his face.  His gaze slowly falling onto the girl that tries her best to hide her bare body.  Walking over he stands in front of her glaring, "what happened here last night hm?" Leaning over her small figure making her shrink under him. 

  Reaching outwards he grabs a hold of the blanket slowly lifting it up freezing in his tracks.  "So you guys had intercourse last night while I was asleep hm y/n your coming with me alone!" He quickly grabs her and storms past his brother.  "N-no please don't hurt me!!" Silence "sundrop please put me down" more silence.  Twists and turns slowly coming to a stop. 

  Panic rises up inside "sunshine...." He softly speaks while grabbing her torso and holds her in front of his gaze.  "W-what..?" His gaze cold and dark as tiny bit of red flashed them as he pulls her in closer using his other hand to open a door leading to a room.  Stepping inside he closes the door locking it shut as he then kneels down "sunshine....I'm not happy after I seen you naked in bed this morning especially with m̷o̷o̷n̷d̷r̷o̷p̷ I wanna know...." "K-know what" sweat beads the side of her head. 

  "Did you have intercourse with him last night" 'what kind of a question is that!?' "Sun i-" "don't lie to me sunshine".  His grip on her shoulders tightening slightly causing her to wince.  "Sun..i..." He cuts her off again leaning in closer to the right ear "I know why you did it last night sunshine...because now its my turn".  She rips out of his grip scooting backward until a wall connects with her sundrop swaying side to side slowly stalking toward taking his pants off as well. 

(Slight r$%e alert)

  Moondrop processes the scene for a minute until realization hits him as he runs downstairs only to find no one.  " 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢??" He calls out to her, no response "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒" slight anger and panic rises inside causing his circuits to overheat a little bit. 

——————

  Y/n slips out from under sundrops weight scooting over to the door slowly reaching up desperately trying to reach the knob.  Sundrop quickly grabs her in the dark room dragging her back under him as he breathes heavily using his hands to hold her in place.  As she claws at his wrists making him giggle twistedly.  "Your making me hungry sunshine!! I can already taste your sweetness..why not give me a kiss?" He growls in her left ear.  Y/n flips around and sends spit at him making him scowl with hunger as he wipes it away from his eye giving her a good minute to scramble to the door once more.  Drool drips from his mouth as he starts to climb the wall closing in at a fast pace.  "L-leave me Alone!!" She chokes out causing him to laugh once more "'l-leave me alone' hahahahaha your cries for help are so cute sunshine now up you go!!" He grabs her by the back of the neck snatching her up into the air.  Sundrop gently places a finger amongst her quivering lips.

  "Shhshhshh all mine...all ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᴍɪɴᴇ MIɴE....." He whispers softly then uses his tongue to lick the side of her face sending cold chills throughout her body.  His cold metallic lips brushed against her ear softly as she almost let's a scream out but he quickly covers her mouth.  The handle to the door starts to rattle "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!? 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!!!?!" It rattle some more.  Sundrop pulls her closer and closer nuzzling his nose in her neck. 

  He gently licks her ear using his teeth to nibble on the earlobe.  Y/n flinches causing him to lowly chuckle "your so cute when you do stuff like this it makes my circuit overheat sometimes".  Some tears escaped her eyes as he licks them away moving her small body to face his chest as he gently folds her arms together and holds her thigh.  Looking back down he watches the door get swung open letting dim light in "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒..??" He steps in a bit looking for the girl.  Sundrop sneaks his way down silently grabbing his pants and swiftly runs out the room with y/n in his arms.  "𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝!!! 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑡!!"  He lunges after his brother whom sidesteps really fast watching his brother fall to the floor crashing into the island. 

  Sun speeds once more out of sight as he starts climbing really fast into a new dark area.  The floorboards slightly creak under his weight as he swiftly runs to the bed and lays her down on it.  "No sun please-" he shuts her up really fast by covering her mouth again and kisses her neck deeply.  Lowering himself between her thighs massaging the upper thigh trailing upwards to the torso.  Stopping for a split second before gripping her body and flipping her over one hand on each side in taking the sight before him. 

  So caught up in his own mind he didn't recognize his brother sneaking up behind him with an object.  Sun lowers himself once more and starts to hungrily kiss the girls neck.  Moon brings the object down really fast striking his brother in the back of his head as he groans falling to the side.