chapter 24.

Locking the door behind herself y/n searches around for an exit.  Dim light shines through a broken window letting the moonlight shine through.  She sits down slowly bringing her palms up to her face as she silently wept.  A soft knock was sounded outside the door "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛??" She sniffles before wiping a tear away.  Another knock sounds as it starts to slightly jiggle, looking up y/n grabs onto a near by object. 

  Stuff starts to shake around her as the object then comes crashing down moon hears the noise coming from inside as he quickly uses his claw to unlock the door and open it really fast closing it behind.  "𝑌/𝑛!!! 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦!?!" The tone of panic in his voice stirs up.  As he quickly sprints over lifting the objects off her carefully inspecting every inch of her body.  "I-im okay...I just have an issue standing up is all" she weakly smiles. 

  "𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎-𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔" "SUNSHINE!!!!" stuff gets thrown around outside the room.  Moon rolls His eyes in agitation y/n freezes and tenses up as her heart rate starts to slowly rise.  Moondrop peers overhead listening closely to any signs of noises outside. 

  Light scratching could be heard outside as moon pokes his head out only to find nothing.  'Weird' he thought retracting back inside to help y/n out lifting her up to both feet.  "ᵐᵒᵒⁿ...sᴜᴜᴜᴜɴɴ  ʜᴍʜᴍʜᴍʜᴍᴍ-ʜʜᴇᴇʜʜᴇʜʜ..ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ".  Another scratching noise followed by a couple thuds.  Y/n looks up at him in question " what's happening- I'm so confused..." "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡...𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦-" "don't you even think about dying on me I already lost foxy and other people that you guys killed still!!" He closes his eyes for a minute pulling 6month pregnant y/n in for gentle embrace smoothing her hair out.

  She then starts to weep uncontrollably violently trembling in his arms.  "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦.." There was a long pause of silence.  "...I don't care!!! I don't want you to die God damnit!!" He looks up at her in shock.  "𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑥 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠" she looks up at him in return with tears falling down "how long have you guys been separated??" "𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤-" "suuuuunñshiinnne..." The doorknob slightly jiggles.  "He's here again...I'm scared of sundrop.." Her voice shakes.

  "𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦? 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦". He softly smiles making her eyes feel droopy.  As he then starts to hum a soft tune slowly calming her nerves.  Wrapping his arms around her body, slowly making his way to the door with her small frame close to him as he unlocks the door opening it to let sundrop in.  "Sunshine!-...moon why are you holding her??" He glares "𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟" sun steps in front of him blocking his pathway.  "Not a chance I won't let you because well..promises are promises even one has to die~". 

  He looks down at her sleeping figure for a split second before moon snatches her away.  " 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡" he hisses at him.  Both exchange deathly cold glares as sun watched his Brother walk out.

  Stairs creak and groan under his weight as moondrop opens y/n's personal room. 

Pillows lay in a pile, books rest against the shelf as small lights hang overhead

Pillows lay in a pile, books rest against the shelf as small lights hang overhead.  Moondrop walks over to the bed pulling the covers off halfway gently laying y/n down "𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" he whispers softly before laying a soft peck on her forehead, covering her small figure and leans over kissing her stomach where the fetus lay gently.  Turning on his heel he walks out and closes the door behind him before taking a deep breath in and letting a small breath out. 

  Sundrop waits at the bottom of the staircase glaring darkly at his brother that stops at the top returning the favor.  "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑠!" Moon makes his way down stairs stepping in front of sundrops face until there was a shove from sun himself.