chapter 19.

It was now 3:09 in the afternoon as y/n sit on the floor bored out of her mind.  Toy bonnie walks over and stands over her view "𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ?" He sits down next to her "hiding out here from the two maniacs that are now probably going to come and hurt me".  " 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖-" "𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕡!!! 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞!!!" Roxanne wolf comes running through.  "Hᴍ?" She pants for oxygen "𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕪!!" "Have the cops and firemen been notified about this??" "𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤...𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕪/𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖". 

  " how! Can they even know about where I live!?" She tosses over a watted up old paper with writing on it.  Y/n picks it up and reads it before her tear fell once more "I don't wanna lose my house" "ɪᴛs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs".  Eclipse suddenly appears behind them resting his head on His knees with a straight face.  "I'm hungry where's a damn rib when ya need it!!"

Eerie silence grows, toy bonnie freezes in his tracks looking off to somewhere.  "𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍" she looks behind her to his glowing red eyes before they disappeared. 

———————

  Several weeks pass by y/n slowly begins to get back onto her feet one step at a time.  But to only fall back down form the pain along with the nausea.  No sight of moondrop or sundrop anywhere y/n tugs on foxy's pant leg "w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ i̥ͦs̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦ l̥ͦi̥ͦt̥ͦt̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦn̥ͦḁͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦ c̥ͦḁͦu̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ d̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦr̥ͦu̥ͦc̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ w̥ͦi̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ M̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦy̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ I̥ͦ?" "Maybe tomorrow I was wondering if we can visit my friends personalized graves I made.." Her face saddens. He hoist her up onto his shoulders as she pulls his hat down blinding his eye "h̥ͦḁͦh̥ͦḁͦ v̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ f̥ͦu̥ͦn̥ͦn̥ͦy̥ͦ y̥ͦ/n̥ͦ ..." He pulls the rest of the hat off the scars on her back remained for a reminder of the sick game moondrop and sundrop have played.  Looking up ahead the door let's the light shine through. 

  Once outside he sets her down in the snow as she wipes a tear away before leaving two bracelets.  "Wᴇʟʟ ɪғ ɪᴛ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʏ/ɴ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏw ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴀʀ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜɴ" y/n slowly turns around to see vanny half burnt and still standing the cloth melted with her skin.  "V-vanny !?! But the building burnt down how did you get out!!?! How is this even possible I thought you were dead" vanny skips over and kneels down.  "Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀᴘʟᴇx ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʜᴜʜ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ" she shrugs her shoulders.

  "How did you get here by the way?" "I ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ-ᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʸ/ⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᵇᵉ ʟ-ᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴀғᴇᴛʏ ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇs ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢ-ᴏɴᴇ".  Foxy picks the girl back up and heads inside "bitch can ya pirate arse put me down" down the hallway a loud bang could be heard.  "Y̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ h̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦd̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ I̥ͦ w̥ͦi̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦ b̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦk̥ͦ f̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦ y̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ ".... Y/n gets put inside a vent as she then watches him place the lid over to hide her small figure.  " HELLO NEW FRIEND WHERE IS OUR LITTLE SUNSHINE " the all to familiar voice chirps as she watches him skip over to foxy.  "𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑥𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?" His blue claws suddenly appear on the lid as his face is looking forward.  "W̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ's̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ c̥ͦu̥ͦz̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ l̥ͦe̥ͦf̥ͦt̥ͦ ḁͦw̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ ḁͦg̥ͦo̥ͦ.." "Lie..we both know she's here so tell us where she's hidden... And well make it less painful".  Sun shoves him into a wall. 

  Moondrop jumps off the wall with such vibration of the force.  Y/n covers her mouth as she watches the scene happen before her very eyes.  Foxy then struggles to get up as sun and moon both corner him " h̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ d̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ g̥ͦu̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ e̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ g̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ o̥ͦr̥ͦ i̥ͦn̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ p̥ͦl̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦe̥ͦ" "oh that's simple my brother here followed you guys without you even knowing".  He slowly raises his hand along with moondrop doing the same thing..'three..two...one' both of them starts to slash and pry his limbs off along with his extra parts.  Y/n sucks in a short breath of air quickly covering it and backing up a bit and turns around crawling silently foxy now being torn apart.  All because they found her and he helped her hide refusing to give out her location, a small tear falls as she weeps quietly. 

  "𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡!!! 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡!!! 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘!!!?!" Roxy's voice shrieks y/n looks in the other exit of the vents.  Watching her start to fight sundrops face get reclawed from before as he hisses in rage moon drop then lunges forward using his closed fist to punch.  She breathes in another air slowly pokin her head out releasing the loudest scream she could build up.  "STOP IT NOW SUNDROP MOONDROP STOP IT!!!" Her tears brim down her eyes.  "Sunshine..your crying....we can talk about this-" "no!! I don't wanna talk about it your killing one of your friends god damnit I hate that!!" Moondrop freezes in his path and looks up releasing Roxanne.  Making his way over to the girl whom looks up at him before looking away. 

  Scooping her figure out of the vents and holds her flailing body close to his as he sits.  Sundrop wiped the black oil off his face from Roxanne that weakly rolls to her side slightly sitting up.  "ℕ𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔!!!" She pulls herself up and scurries over to y/n snatching her out of their grasp.  Quickly running over to foxys state as he chokes on his own oil.  "M̥ͦḁͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ s̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ g̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ ....t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ o̥ͦl̥ͦ c̥ͦḁͦp̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦn̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ h̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ e̥ͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦh̥ͦḁͦ-" "foxy please stay awake *hic* we'll get someone to fix you alright *hic*" her sobs are being choked on. 

  " 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷-" glamrock chicas eyes travel from y/n's sad face to foxys terrible state.  "Foxy please!! You were gonna cause some mayem and destruction with me afterwards like usual you can't die!!" She begins to breakdown.  Muffled yelling could be heard down the hall as she hugs foxy tightly as he slowly faded away from his body making her crying and screaming worse.  "𝕐/𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟....𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕘𝕠...𝕪/𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕨𝕖  𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨!!!" Roxy tugs at her arm pulling her backwards as she ran out the door with her on her back.