chapter 39

From behind the girl was a shadowy figure.  Emerges...

(Author interrupted sorry but I just published a new book check it out whenever you feel like it)

  "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆..." "I-i was just.....um...taking care of my babies wait why are you moving closer to me like that" slight panick rises.  Y/n scoots away from phantom foxy whom starts crawling towards her shaking figure.  But he stops mere inches from her face and raises his hand with the sharp claws slightly grazing her cheek gently.  Firmly gripping the back of her head his face comes extremely close as he breathes unsteadily.  "𝑰𝒇 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕" he whispers.  Nightmare Freddy emerges from the darkened hallway stepping over phantom foxy's legs grabbing the girl by the collar of her shirt and starts to drag her away from the babies towards a counter pinning her back against it and bends her back. 

  "D̐i̐d̐ y̐o̐u̐ h̐o̐n̐e̐s̐t̐l̐y̐ t̐h̐i̐n̐k̐ y̐o̐u̐ c̐a̐n̐ s̐n̐e̐a̐k̐ i̐n̐t̐o̐ o̐u̐r̐ r̐o̐o̐m̐ a̐n̐d̐ t̐a̐k̐e̐ t̐h̐e̐m̐ s̐w̐e̐e̐t̐h̐e̐a̐r̐t̐".  His lips part away tearing the skin apart as black tendril like wires (not slendeman wise) come out of his back slithering their way across her torso quickly wrapping all four limbs together legs tied together arms wrapped behind her back.  Razor sharp teeth etched their way from his jaws along with another set behind it.  "S-ʜᴇ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʙʏ ɢᴏᴅ s-ᴜᴄ-ʜ  ʙʀᴀᴠ-ᴇʀʏ-ʏ" he chuckles manically and walks over to y/n holding a wrench bar. 

  Nightmare Freddy taking her leg and extends it as springtrap then raises the wrench bar high above his head.  It all comes swinging down as y/n uses her strength to try and pull her leg away only to fail as the object strikes her kneecap causing a fracture.  Ear piercing screams echo from her throat as uses his fist to punch her jaw cutting open her cheek slightly.  "D̐o̐ y̐o̐u̐ t̐h̐i̐n̐k̐ i̐t̐s̐ a̐b̐o̐u̐t̐ t̐i̐m̐e̐ y̐o̐u̐ f̐i̐n̐i̐s̐h̐e̐d̐ y̐o̐u̐r̐ p̐l̐a̐n̐ W̐i̐l̐l̐i̐a̐m̐??" Y/n looks up at him in confusion with a tear slipping down her face.  "S-ᴜʀᴇ-ᴇ ᴡʜʏ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᴍʏ ᴘʟᴀɴ-ɴ ɢᴏᴇs ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ" "spri- William what the fuck!? You...were springtrap??" He rolls his eyes "ᴅɪᴅɴ-ᴛ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟ-ᴇ ᴛᴏ-ᴏ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵘᵖ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗʰᵉᵃʳᵗ" springtrap scoffs.  Her body was flung over his shoulder as he goes into the hallway leading to the bedroom.  "Why are you doing this!!!! I thought you were my friend back then what the fuck!!! I thought you were dead this whole time only to find your alive William!!" Tears prick the eyes. 

(Can't remember if he introduced his name in the book or not to y/n throughout the chapters that was published its quite hard to think if he did or not lol).

  He straddles her hip using his one good arm to forcefully pin her down by the throat as his purple eyes shine in the darkness of the room.  Breathing and shaking in pure rage as springtrap looks down at his broken limb "ғɪx ᴛʜɪs" choking sounds were heard from y/n.  He reluctantly pulls his hand back letting her breathe in the missing oxygen.  "N-no!! Your fucking crazy!!" Another pin happens as y/n couldn't get up  from him "ɪ-ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ I ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴ-ɪɢʜᴛ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ 33 ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍ-ʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʜᴀʜᴀAHHHAᴀʜᴀʜᴀHᴀHAᴀHʜᴀ" his eyes were now dialated as he then lowers his head closer to the girls ear. 

  "Iʟʟ-ʟ ʙᴇ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ-ɢ ʜᴇʟʟ ʸ/ⁿ" he sniffed in her hairs scent causing her to recoil in disgust.  "So y-you were the one-" he chuckles again "ʏᴇs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃʳʳⁱᵛᵃˡ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ~" his body comes closer putting a lot of pressure on her frail body as she trembles under him.  The door to the bedroom open to reveal nightmare Freddy with his red peircing eyes standing in the doorway and comes in silently shutting the door then there was a click.  Meaning he must've locked the door behind him "no!! N-no no no please no!!!" He quickly rushes over grabbing her face into his palm nearly suffocating her breathing.  Springtrap gets up off her body as she's being flung into a wall being pressed against the surface.  Nightmare freddy extends his claws grazing her stomach earning muffled screams. 

  Clicks and sounds of metal were now opening as sharp razor bladed teeth were shown.  He suddenly bites down onto her shoulder deeply crushing some bones slightly.  "Gaaaahh get the fuck off me!!!" Her screaming grew worse by the unbearable pain she was feeling worse then when moondrop had clawed her.  His left thigh separates her legs as one hand rests on her hip with the other sinking its way into the wall.  Teeth not letting go, springtrap struts over twirling the girls hair in between his fingers.  "Dᴏ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴀʏ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵛᵉʳʸ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴍ-ᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ-ᴏ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ˢᵘⁿᵈʳᵒᵖˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿᵈʳᵒᵖˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʳᵉⁿ" "get your crusty ass away from me!!" She hisses through gritted.  He chuckles at her reaction.