chapter 29.

Moondrop POV

These halls were desolate no sign of life y/n was nowhere to be found searching in the smallest yet not to tight of a space not seeing any signs of her. "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?? 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑"he falls to his knees clutching his shoulders.

Someone stands behind his hunched over figure as they're shadow looms very tall. " ᴍʏ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ....ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴍ??...ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.." "𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑦?...𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖-" "sʜʜʜ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʀɪɢʜ sʜᴇ's ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴀғᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ " "𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑...𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝐼 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒!" He starts to softly weep still clutching his fabric.

Vanny holds an object behind her back as she slowly approach moondrops crying figure. "I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀssᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴇ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ʜᴀʀᴍ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ's ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ" he stiffens at her touch on his shoulder. "𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?-" "ʏᴇs..ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sʜᴀᴍᴇ ɪғ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ??" He widens his eyes in alarm.

Vanny then extends her arm out and quickly jabs a chip like piece into his neck as sparks come flying out. The image of y/n slowly fading in his vision as purple color and stars were beginning to show as familiar figure appears in his vision. "𝐵-𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟?? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒??" There was no sound coming from him as his figure looms over what seems to be a pregnant girl with her face all blurred. Feeling lost in the darkest place of his mind moondrop finds himself frozen on spot watching as his unconscious body starts to move on its own following the patched rabbit.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔??" As if questioning himself he looks over to see his brother in a daze. Wires and chains wrap themselves around his torso and arms pulling him down to the pitch black floor. Little light shines dimly above his head as he gazes upwards squinting. Muffled voices could be heard in a distance "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡??!? 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 !! 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑!?" Tears weld up in his eyes.

Sundrop then steps in front of him before falling to his knees with a scared look in his eyes as he looks up to his brother. "I'm scared brother.....I don't wanna be decommissioned.." He starts to sniffle.

A shadowy hand gives moon an object looking knife along with sun whom looks at him in confusion.

-------

[Y/n POV]

Spring trap brings over a chair as he plops down waiting for vanny to return. "ᴛʜᴇ-ᴇ ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ʰᵒⁿᵒʳ ᴡ-ɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵈᵒˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ s-ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵉⁿᵈ.." He sits back in his chair. Looking up at the ceiling with a bored expression on his face. Y/n looks down at the floor deep in thought that she didn't realize that vanny had came back with a darkest smile. "Vanny?? Why are you smiling so...sinisterly..?" "Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ". She giggles in a eerie tone.

Shallow breathing is heard from outside the door as vanny strides to the side opening the metal door. The blazing light blinds the girl as she hisses. " gaah bitch the light!!! Would you mind turning the shit down a knotch Jesus Christ!!" Y/n slowly looks up to see moondrop swaying with his head hung low and both arms hanging loosely. "Moon-" he stalks up to the girl in deadly silence pausing as his dark face grows closer very slowly. Eyes piercing red as they glow "ᴏʜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ". Looking behind moondrop y/n sees sundrop slouching against the entrance eyes the same as Moon's.