chapter 13.

Y/n POV:

Static on the TV wakes the girl up from her slumber as the time read 3:04 am.   Groggily making her way out of bed heading down stairs to her kitchen.  The light flicks on as she leans over the counter of the sink gazing out the window, half asleep until there was a tapping on the window from the living room.  The tapping continues as she makes her way over to the window to see nothing which is strange.  'Wait what if..they must've found me they're pretty fast' just as she was about to head back upstairs the tapping happens again giving her heart a short blood pressure build up. 

  A pair of old white eyes shine through the window staring at the girls figure.  Thunder and lightning crashes across the night sky as a faint image of springtrap stand in front the of the window "no this can't be true I lost you guys back in the woods his did you find me" he uses his hands to open the unlocked window she forgot to lock earlier.  "Iᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ-ɴ ᵃʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗⁿᵉˢˢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɢ-ɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ-ᴀ ʙIɢ ᴏʟ ʜᴜɢ" he climbs in and stands in front of her shaking figure holding his arms out. 

  "N-no I l-lost you guys though t-th-theres no way you could have found me here at my own house its been only two days since I returned home!!" Her tears fall from her eyes as he holds her close.  And picks her up off the floor walking upstairs "ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ ʏ-ᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍᴇ I'ᴠᴇ-ᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴇ" he covers her mouth from screaming and pins her body against the wall staring deep into her eyes.  Springtrap looks to his left to see some ducktape  as he quickly grabs it real fast and starts taping her mouth shut, grabbing both arms and taping them close behind her back along with her legs and carries y/n over his shoulder. 

  Leaning down and flopping her onto the bed feeling embarrassed that her breasts bounced from the impact.  Spring trap walks over to the drawers opening them searching for something until he looks in a different area.  Fishing out whatever he was finding he then comes back over to y/n sitting on her hip as her tears rolled down.  "Sʜʜ ʏᴏᴜ-ᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ sᴡᴇᴇᴛs ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ" he covered her eyes with a cloth and ties it.  Whilst kissing her forehead y/n whimpers under his gaze. 

  Springtrap then carries her over his shoulder once more.  Using one of his power to make people fall asleep from the frequency of the noise.  

————(small time skip)

  Springtrap gently lays the girl down on a bed.  Walking out of the room and shuts the door.  "I̐ s̐e̐e̐ y̐o̐u̐ b̐r̐o̐u̐g̐h̐t̐ t̐h̐e̐ n̐u̐i̐s̐a̐n̐c̐e̐ b̐a̐c̐k̐...s̐o̐ I̐ w̐a̐n̐n̐a̐ k̐n̐o̐w̐ w̐h̐a̐t̐ a̐r̐e̐ y̐o̐u̐r̐ m̐o̐t̐i̐v̐e̐s̐ w̐h̐y̐ d̐o̐e̐s̐ i̐t̐ i̐n̐v̐o̐l̐v̐e̐ t̐h̐e̐ g̐i̐r̐l̐ f̐r̐o̐m̐ n̐i̐g̐h̐t̐ o̐n̐e̐ h̐m̐?" "Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ-ᴛ ᴋɴ-ᴏᴡ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ....sʜᴇ's ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ".  He takes out a photo smiling softly even though he tried to stuff her into a damn suit. 

  Nightmare Freddy rolls his eyes and crosses his arms before walking back to his room.  In the dark house, creaks and groans were heard " ʜᴇʏ sᴘʀɪɴɢᴛʀᴀᴘ I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ!!?" The all to familiar voice rings out.  "S-ʟᴇᴇᴘ-ᴘɪɴɢ" eclipse nods his head slightly walking upstairs to watch over her sleeping figure.  A red glimpse of light rises outside the house of the room, walking over to the window he watches Monty looking. 

  Looking over his shoulder to watch her sleep he then comes back over to the bed leaning over.  Feeling the inside of his core system growing warm.  "I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀғᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ" he hugs her lightly and releases then leaves the room.  Once in the living room he sneaks up behind springtrap and gently places his hand amongst his shoulder nearly giving him a heart attack.