chapter 14.

Monty shoots up placing the girl under the bed really fast as she watches him walk over to the window.  Glass shattered all over the room as two sets of familiar feet step's on the glass Monty lay on his back in shock "what the hell are you doing here!!!!" "Where. Is. Our sunshine..." Y/n covered her mouth real quick and closes her eyes from panick and anxiety sky rocketing. 

  They begin to search the room looking for the girl "she's not here out of all places we checked guess we can kill off her boy toy and her friends don't you agree moon" "𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑠!!" Fear rises as she softly whimpers clamping her hand to muffled her choking sobs.    "Did you hear that brother?" "𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡" a pair of feet stop at the edge of the bed as she slowly opens her eyes when blue fingers wrap themselves on the edges.  It was suddenly ripped off the ground and thrown across the room as she freezes in places choking on her sobs. 

  "Starshine!!" Sundrop walks over roughly grabbing the frozen panicked state girl off the floor examining her from head to toe.  Moon comes up behind her figure gripping the hems of the outfit slowly tugging into a grip in his fist ripping the seams exposing her left cheek smacking it very firmly glaring at the girl.  "𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀 𝑇𝑂𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔" "we are going home  say goodbye now" "h-help me Monty" her weakened cries were muffled by subdrop hungrily kissing her and moon biting her shoulder.  After a few minutes y/n was gone in the middle of the night as Monty lay shocked in his room.  "SPRINGTRAP THEY TOOK HER THEY TOOK Y/N!!".

—————
(Slight r%p3 alert)
Y/n POV:

  " please sundrop put me down I'll be good " she starts to trash as sun tch'd in agitation.  "You will be a good little girl and stay at home with us but I'm afraid there's gonna be rules laid down sweetcheeks" moon opens the door for them to enter as sundrop walks inside.  Once inside he then slams her in great force onto the couch holding her arms down above her head as he straddles her hip.  Looking down at her attire sundrop glares in disgust "did they touch our precious little starshine!?" Firmly gripping her thigh in his hand running his fingers under the hem of the fabric.  "I don't like this on you sunshine!! Moon go grab the outfit" sun doesn't break eye contact gripping the fabric in his hands and starts to grip tighter.  In a closed fist he roughly rips off another section of the outfit she currently wore as it shown the side of her bottom cheek and right side upper stomach and right bottom cheek.  "What's this fishnets... Hmm I don't like its coming off I don't care if your bare naked on this sofa baby we're aren't letting you go away from us anymore". 

  He starts laughing uncontrollably maniacally.  " ours.....OURS YOUR ALL OURS we've been missing your scent the feeling of your body between us both we even started to jack off with your image at night but now we won't have to worry about that anymore".  He leans down sniffing in her hairs smell groaning in satisfaction.  Y/n screams and starts kicking hoping to get him off sun doesn't budge as he lowers himself more feeling excited a tiny bit.  Placing his palm on her stomach gliding it upwards toward her breast and starts to grope and pull at the clothing letting her breast fall out to the sides.  "So pretty~!!!" "Get off me you pervert!!" "Pervert? I should correct you on that baby girl you had sex with us and enjoyed the sensation which you will feel once more besides moon is back now" looking over his shoulder she spots moon holding something looking like lingere.  "Hell no I'm not wearing that there's Noway I'm wearing that type clothing I still have plans for my future!!!".  Sun gestures moon to come over as he does so grabbing her ankles one by one roughly getting the fabric off her body causing some wincing to escape the girls mouth.