chapter 36

Moondrop glares back towards the crack in the door he was going to put an end to springtraps reign.  Roxanne wolf realizes his motive and pats his back whispering lowly only he could hear "𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞??" "𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠" he quickly retracts silently into the darkness with Roxanne and they both wait.  Out comes springtrap holding the newborns not giving a single shit about what was to come to him.  Roxanne looks at him for a signal "𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒...𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦" he tilts his head to the side as she follows behind him also worrying about y/n.  *thump* *thump* .....*thump* nightmare Freddy leaned his head closer to her small figure listening to the heartbeats. 

  "S̐t̐u̐p̐i̐d̐ g̐i̐r̐l̐....n̐o̐w̐ i̐t̐s̐ g̐o̐n̐n̐a̐ s̐t̐a̐r̐t̐ a̐l̐l̐ o̐v̐e̐r̐ a̐g̐a̐i̐n̐..a̐l̐l̐ b̐e̐c̐a̐u̐s̐e̐ o̐f̐ h̐i̐s̐ o̐w̐n̐ s̐e̐l̐f̐i̐s̐h̐ w̐a̐y̐s̐!" He picks up a thread and needle and starts sewing her up.  Rolling his eyes in annoyance nightmare Freddy turns around grabbing the blanket carefully
7.s and srHm wrapping y/n up and gets ready to leave until he stops immediately.  "G̐r̐r̐r̐ c̐a̐n̐'t̐ b̐e̐l̐i̐e̐v̐e̐ I̐'m̐ d̐o̐i̐n̐g̐ t̐h̐i̐s̐!! F̐u̐c̐k̐i̐n̐g̐ d̐a̐m̐n̐i̐t̐" he comes back scooping up her small figure and walks out letting her feet,arms and head dangle.  Kicking some debris out of his way he brings her to different room where an old bed lay on the floor. 

—————

  Maybe wait for the girl to wake up? '𝐍𝗼 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝗼𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭' he tsks under his breath and walks out of the room. 

[Time skip]

  Moondrop and Roxanne both waited for springtrap to put the newborns down.  But sadly he didn't "𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡.. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠" he turns to the sound of the infants starting to fuss.  "S-sʜʜʜ ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀ ᴡ-ɪʟʟʏ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʷᵒ" moondrop silently gets out from behind the open door followed behind by Roxanne wolf.  Closing the perimiter of his distance spring trap stops bouncing lightly looking over his shoulder sneering at moondrop.  "I̐'m̐ h̐e̐r̐e̐-...." Everything suddenly drops cold the minute nightmare Freddy comes out looking at springtrap then to moondrop that glares at him. 

  Slowly striding over to springtraps side he takes the two newborns from his hold backing away to a different spot placing them down in a bush.  Coming back over to them Roxanne blocks him from going after moondrop "w̐e̐ b̐o̐t̐h̐ k̐n̐o̐w̐ i̐t̐s̐ a̐b̐o̐u̐t̐ h̐i̐s̐ t̐i̐m̐e̐ h̐e̐r̐e̐ b̐e̐f̐o̐r̐e̐ o̐l̐d̐ m̐a̐n̐ w̐i̐l̐l̐y̐ d̐i̐e̐s̐ s̐o̐o̐n̐ l̐e̐t̐'s̐ b̐e̐ c̐i̐v̐i̐l̐ h̐e̐r̐e̐ o̐k̐a̐y̐?" "𝕃𝕚𝕖...𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕖...𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤..!!?" He chuckles deeply before gripping her throat. Roxanne claws at his face ripping the flesh to reveal the oil and wires along with sharp teeth.  "B̐a̐b̐y̐ d̐o̐n̐'t̐ m̐a̐k̐e̐ m̐e̐ r̐e̐g̐r̐e̐t̐ a̐n̐y̐t̐h̐i̐n̐g̐ t̐h̐a̐t̐ I̐ d̐o̐n̐'t̐ w̐a̐n̐n̐a̐ d̐o̐ r̐e̐a̐l̐l̐y̐ b̐e̐c̐a̐u̐s̐e̐ i̐f̐ y̐o̐u̐ d̐o̐ I̐ w̐o̐n̐'t̐ b̐e̐ a̐b̐l̐e̐ t̐o̐ c̐o̐n̐t̐r̐o̐l̐ m̐y̐s̐e̐l̐f̐ w̐h̐e̐n̐ I̐'m̐ p̐i̐s̐s̐e̐d̐" he closes his eyes giving a flat thin smile furrowing his brows. 

  Slamming Roxanne to the ground he sits on her waist to keep her in place using his legs to trap her arms on the ground.  Moondrop then lunges onto springtrap twisting his legs on his shoulders bending them backwards.  His cries of anger and pain filled the air as he tries to fight back moondrop thrashing his back forward and backward.  Looking to the left he spots a nearby tree and backs up into it slamming his back and moondrop that doesn't show any signs of letting go.  "GET-T OFF ʏᴏᴜ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵘⁿᵗ!!!" Another slam loud enough to alert the other two.  Nightmare Freddy and Roxanne look over at them then back at each other exchanging looks. 

  Moondrop tightens his grip. Tearing some muscles and tendons from springtrap along with the robotic limb.  Snapping it backwards earning more angry shouts.  Roxanne uses her legs to wrap around nightmare Freddy's torso flipping him onto the ground pinning his arms above his head.  "L̐o̐o̐k̐ R̐o̐x̐y̐ b̐a̐b̐y̐ d̐o̐ y̐o̐u̐ h̐o̐n̐e̐s̐t̐l̐y̐ w̐a̐n̐t̐ t̐o̐ f̐i̐g̐h̐t̐ t̐h̐i̐s̐ u̐n̐d̐e̐r̐ y̐o̐u̐??" She turns her head away folding her ears down snarling in anger.  Teeth showing to let him know she's was getting over pissed.  Causing some chuckles from him "𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣!! 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒-" he raises an eyebrow.  Tilting his head letting his black charcoal hair fall to the side .

  She scowls in disgust at him "𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕒!! 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕠" she sends her fist diving down into his face.  He snarls in anger and roughly uses his strength to send her flying into the air and hits the wall.  Patting away the dirt of his clothing he glares up at Roxanne who suddenly disappears from view faster than he could see.  "W̐h̐e̐r̐e̐ t̐h̐e̐ f̐u̐c̐k̐ d̐i̐d̐ t̐h̐e̐ b̐i̐t̐c̐h̐ g̐o̐" "𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕜𝕖𝕪!!" She body slams him to the ground once more.  Oil gets spit out of his mouth as he coughs, mean while springtrap uses his knee to hit moondrop in the stomach.  Sharp claws comes out of his fingers as he chokes on his own liquids. 

  Springtraps arm hangs dangling on his side as he dodges moondrops slash just slightly.  His eyes widening in shock "ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-ᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᵐᵃᵈ!!!" He uses his good left arm to punch moondrop that spits up black oil.