chapter 30.

"Guys ...what's gotten into yo-" "run sunshine" sun limps over to moon  who then falls to his knees heaving shaky breath.  "Don't look back....." He whispers softly before ripping the cuffs off the poles as they dangle.  "Sundrop-" "before its to late ....I'm sorry just go!!!" He gives the girl a tiny push as she starts to waddle out of the room with moondrop walking fast to catch up to her.  Roughly grabbing her shirt y/n body is pulled into his grasp as his silence fills the air. 

  "Moon what are you-" he quickly picks up her pregnant form running off at full speed heading to a room.  "Moon your not yourself please say something!!?!" No answer "m-moon??" Still no answer looking over his shoulder to see nothing but exoskeletons of animatronics as he then grabs a hold of the fence and starts to climb over it whilst holding her body close. 

  Some of the lights shatter as it gets pitch dark y/n clutches onto his chest fabric for safety.  Closing her eyes shut tightly the speed from his running comes to a slow pace.  "Moon your scaring me!!" His chin rests softly on top of her head as he sits in a corner with the girl in his lap.  Small humming sounds could be heard coming from moons body.  "Your acting strange moondrop please say something anything-" "𝑠-𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟..𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" his voice glitches halfway as he starts to let go standing up to his feet y/n looks up at him until she realizes she was in a closed space box.  He looks down at her in silence once more bringing the top to a small opening.  "Wait where are you going??!?" "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒...".

——————

  Moondrop goes into the hallway taking out the knife from his chest walking at a slow pace until he's met with his brother that still limps.  Still breathing heavily "brother.." "𝑆𝑢𝑛...𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡...." Sundrop weakly makes his way to his brother moondrop as he then collapsed to the floor.  "I don't want to fight please-" "𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖-" "ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ??" Vanny comes into the dim light holding what seems to be a button.  "𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑏-" "ᴏʜ sʜᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sɪᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴘʀɪɴɢᴛʀᴀᴘ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇs ʙɪʀᴛʜ!!" His face retaliated into confusion more. 

  Sundrops eyes flicker rapidly from white to red same with moondrop.  "𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠!!" Vanny tilts her head and scoffs "ᴡʜᴏ sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ I ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ ᴀs ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ!!! Hᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ!!". Everything happened so fast as she presses the button making them come to a standstill twitching a tiny bit. 

  Some sparks fly out of their necks as sundrop slowly rises up to his feet backing up slowly with moondrop  backing up as well.  Preparing to fight his own brother... Vanny steps back into the shadows to watch them up close. 

  In seconds of silence both sun and moon lunge at each other slashing and clawing.  Monty silently creeps by to see what's going freezing in his tracks "moondrop sundrop what are you doing!!!?!" He runs over to them using his arms to separate the two from almost shredding each other to pieces.  "HEY THATS ENOUGH QUIT IT!" he suddenly yells making both sun and moondrop both freeze in their tracks.  Slowly looking up to meet his cold stern gaze. 

  "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦..𝑜𝑢𝑡..𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡" "this isn't your fight" both of the twins stare back to one another.  "Aᴡ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ sʜᴀᴍᴇ ғᴜɴɴʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ Mᴏɴᴛʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ" vanny comes back out of the shadows with someone else standing next to her.  Their hair covered in nothing oil dirt and blood clothes ripped.  Hair so dark red that it could be recognized as dark chestnut brown the left eye darker then a void emptiness showing nothing but white glowing pupil. 

  "Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

  "Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ...Mᴏɴᴛʏ I ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ ғᴏxʏ  sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ" "no like hell I'd do that these..these are my friends...granted they done a lot of bad stuff but that doesn't give the right to make them kill each other".  He growls at her "ᴀᴡ ɢᴀᴛᴏʀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs sᴛɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍʀᴀᴅᴇs ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ sᴘʀɪɴɢᴛʀᴀᴘ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss" vanny smiles twistly at him and presses the button once more.  "No..NO...YOU TRAITOR!!" Monty uses his strength to stop moondrop from lunging at him giving him a blind spot.  Sundrop leaches on to his back using his hand to pry Monty backwards as he stumbles into objectsm. "FREDDY HELP!!!" He screams out loud.

  Monty frantically searches for a way to stop sundrop and moondrop at the same time.  Looking left to right vanny was gone in seconds leaving a paper flying upwards.  'Shit this is bad this is really bad' moondrop tosses the knife up and catches it again ready to strike.