chapter 25. ends meet

Moon staggers backwards nearly tripping over his feet before he comes in contact with the floor propelling his body pushing himself back up to his feet.  Sun uses his foot to make his brother fall once more "look at you brother your weak-" "𝐼'𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑!" He hisses.  Sun steps over his brother bending down with his arms crossed having that sinister sneer plastered on his blood and dirt stained face.  Moon flips onto his back "𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦!!" "You think that what this is about hahahahaAHAHHHA HA!!".

  His oil covered hand curls into a tight fist rising it to the top ready for a swing.  " I will pulverize you brother and sunshine and I will live together forever even if it means to get rid of you and burn this place down".  Moon snarls before using his claws to gash his eye out and propelling his foot to snake underneath him.  With one swift kick sundrop is sent into the island causing it to break completely in half letting the beverages and glass to break and spill everywhere. 

  Sun spits out black oil with a chipped tooth.  "So its the hardway gee didn't think you had it in you such a frail and weakened little brother you are!!"  "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡!!"  Moon lunges at his brother.  "You think She'll love you after everything!!?! The deaths we did the kidnapping even burning springtrap and them back there twice haven't you even recognized it yet brother!?" His foot sends moondrop flying across the room into the sofa breaking it in half. 

  Sundrop hops onto his feet some debris falling off his shoulders as he stalks towards moondrop chuckling.  "THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE sunshine will love me for sure oh I can't wait till I make sweet love to her and keep her as a trophy in my heart" he clenches his chest.  "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟!!" Moon coughs up dust sitting up slowly peering at his brothers twisted face catching a mere glimpse of purple.  'Springtrap?' He thought for a second until a fist collides with his other eye causing the lids to close.  "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡!!!" He screams in agony as the liquid drips down his face looking down he notices it's his own black oil. 

  Sun laughs at him as moon uses his claws once more to gash his face inwards ripping some flesh  away exposing the inside of his metal cheekbone.  "𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢ℎ 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 𝑊𝐻𝑂𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐼 𝐴𝑀 𝐵𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒𝑠...𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑔!!" Sun looks back at him and starts using his hands to swing at moon punching relentlessly breaking more skin. 

——————

From the shadows vanny and springtrap both watch in silence as the two twin brothers were fighting.  Tearing each other up as they quietly made they're way upstairs a different way once inside the house from the window vanny helps springtrap in.  "Wᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀᴇ..." She whispers to spring trap that was gone instantly.  Causing her to sigh in annoyance carefully making her way to the door she creaks it open slowly only for it to be shut again by a force no not a force but by a body.  "Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ..ʜᴇʟʟ...ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ!?" Opening the door once nor she reaches inside the crack to feel hair?. 

  Tracing what seems to be a head she uses her other free hand to grab the head and starts to push forward hearing another thud.  Curiosity strikes her interest as show pushes the door further making a space for her body to squeeze through.  That's when it struck her the smell of rotten flesh causing a gag to build up, she turns a lighter on to light a lantern.  Freezing in her tracks vanny widens her eyes to see 15 bodies  of the missing people "ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ...ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡʟʏ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀᴘʟᴇx ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴜɴ&ᴍᴏᴏɴ" as if her question was answered springtrap stood behind her holding y/n in his arms asleep still.  "Hᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀs ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ?" She looks towards her round stomach as the movements inside caused vanny to shiver. 

  "ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴡ-ᴡᴇ sʜ-ᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏᵒ ...ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘⁿ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴜs sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛ-ʜɪs ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ" he blinks once.  Vanny slightly nods as she follows behind him closely.  Spring trap looks over the left side of his shoulder pressing his back against the wall to look for an opening.  Carefully watching sundrop and moondrop continue with their fight he slowly makes his way downstairs with vanny trailing behind. 

  One foot after the other he makes his way out of there holding y/n close to him as he starts to limp away leaving vanny behind so she could return the favor to both sun and moondrop.  "HEY YOU IDIOTS!!" she shouts causing them both to stop from fighting turning their gaze to face vanny in shock.  "Vanny...but we killed you off in the parts and service how are you still alive!!?!" Sun drops his brother to the ground.  She smirks at them and ignites the lighter and kerosene finishing off the trail from inside.  "𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒!!" He quickly gets up to his very feet.  Sun immediately grabs him by the arm as vanny holds the lighter above the kerosene. 

  Time comes to a slow motion as the lighter is released from her hand falling slowly to the ground.  Moon begins to panick as sun looks at him with a dark sinister smile.  "Well die together brother-" "𝑛𝑜!!!" He rips his arm off suns body as oil dripped more.  Running to the hallway as the flames then start to engulf the living room leaving suns face to melt as he starts running with his broken limb in hand.  Hissing sounds emits from the kitchen moon turns to look of his shoulder to see sundrop on his tail.