chapter 11.

"Moondrop what the hell is wrong with you !!?! I coukda nearly choked on the food!!" She punches his metal arm hissing in pain.  "𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑏" he goes to stuff another handful into the girls mouth "daah ok ok ok you don't have to feed me by hand I'll eat it just stop!!".  " aw but we wanna play though hurry up please!!" Sun whines. 

[Small time skip]

  Y/n looks down at her somewhat dirtied feet.  Frowning a tiny bit at that sun quietly sneaks up waiting for her to turn around.  "HEYA SUNSHINE!!! WHAT ARE YOU FROWNING FOR~" she jumps in reflux probably like 6 feet in the air at most.  y/n crashes in the wall hitting her head against the surface as moon sits with sun crosslegged.  "So are you ready to hear game were gonna play hehehe~" she rubs the back of her head a tiny bit.  "I can't stay like this anymore eeehehehehhe were gonna cat and mouse!!! You will be the mouse and we'll be the cats hunting you down".  " no please-" "shshshhhsh there is no need to be fearing us baby make sure the cuts won't be as bad" moon draws his sharp talons out. "The game starts in 5...4.." "3...2...1 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛". Y/n takes off running out of the broken window breaking a tree banch as it snaps under her. 

  " you two are psycho's !!!! Because you all kovey dovey n next your tryna kill". Sundrop bursts the door open with piercing red eyes as if he's in kill mode.  Scraping noises loudly echoed near the exit of the house where y/n lay frozen in shock.  "Eanie meanie miney mo catch mouse right by Its toe if she hollers....stab her leg... Eanie meanie miney mo" sun start to laugh unctrollably.  Y/n scrambles to her feet very quickly taking off running in the opposite direction.  Dodging and pushing past branches that lay low in her sight of view.  Closer and closer she gotten the ground starts to get more mucky.  Struggling to keep her feet from getting stuck it seems to be getting more deeper.  To her left was a solid ground surrounded by murky and moss covered water and to her left was a very dark path filled with leaves twigs and thorns. 

  'Left or right left or right if I go right they'll find me if I go left I'll get stuck'  there was a faint loud shriek of anger. Y/n makes her choice by going left struggling to pull herself out of the thick mud.  One hand after the other her body hoists itself onto the solid ground breathing heavily.  Curling up into a ball silently weeping.  "𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇" his voice echoes in the trees as she covers her mouth, multiple branches snap as the roar grows louder "sunshine come out and playyy I wanna have fun!!!!".  'No I dont wanna come out from hiding' her breathing quickens. 

  " sunshine...hehehehe" it was if sundrop was circling around but very distantly.  Shakily reaching for her surrounding a snap was heard just behind the big tree so y/n quickly scoots herself under the tree to hide from whoever or whatever it is.  "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒 " his claws reach forward gripping the edges pulling himself around to search.  'Give him 5 that's all it'll take him' "𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒" three minutes pass by moondrop was still searching.  Throwing and breaking big branches in his way. 

  Y/n watches him walk away double checking to make sure the coast is clear she silently comes out.  Clenching her chest, y/n retraces her steps back onto the solid ground she came from now covered in so much muck and algae.  Trees sway and rock groaning worrying the girl as she kept walking in the woods.  A cool breeze  swept over making her shiver a tiny bit.  "𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡~ 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦~~".  Y/n starts to come into a sorta clearing but there were some shrubs and bushes. 

  A terrifying screech was heard from the left as she quickly ducks down out of sight watching as sundrop comes running.  'Please don't find me please doonnt find mee!!' She chokes on her quiet sobs lightly so that she wouldn't make any loud noise.  "We can go all night long baby~heeheehee" "𝑠𝑢𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑡 " "I'm afraid not moon seems she has hidden herself very well".  Are they that dumb to check the bushes??, 'wait this could be my best chance on getting out of here my carlights have been on since last night so I'll be able to see them within 4 hours From now'. Y/n quickly and silently picks up a heavy rock and throws it into a different direction catching their attention as they run into the direction.  She then gets up pulling her hair back takes the hair tie and puts her hair into a ponytail.