chapter 37.

Springtrap grunts whilst standing on his feet "ᴛʀʏ-ɪ-ɪɴɢ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶠʸ ᵐᵉ!!!" His left foot comes in contact with moondrops stomach.  Nightmare Freddy and roxanne wolf separate off each other.

————

Y/n POV

  Y/n weakly grunts as she stirs waking up in pain looking around to find that the two newborns were gone.  'Where are my babies!? I have to find them' she shakily gets up to her feet slowly.  Wobbling her way to the exit of the room she looks for any danger that could be lurking.  No sign of it anywhere "weird...where did they all go" a faint cry could be heard.  One after the other she makes her way to a room to find sundrop weeping.  "Sundrop?...where's moondrop at?" He slowly turns his head to look over his shoulder. 

  "He went to go find you sunshine...*sniff* why are you here?" "I can ask you the same thing the moment I wake up after giving birth to find them missing....I'm worried" she wobbles over to him.  He turns completely as her eyes widen "sun your leg is-" "I know... Springtrap did this to me just like the virus..." She furrows her brows in anger.  "Sundrop...one day I'll make a promise to put an end to him once and for all and end all this madness just come with me okay I'll find a way to get you repaired" she extends her hand out for him as he looks up with his pure white eyes glowing faintly.

  Taking her hand she weakly scoops his heavy figure onto her back as she signals him to grab his leg.  Sundrop follows orders grabbing it as they both get through the doorway.  Flickering lights flash above them here and there as she weakly walks with added weight on her back.  The halls twist and turns until they both stumble upon an exit, "this should be it I can try and look for a different spot for you to hide at so I can try and find moondrop".  Looking for a spot y/n sees a bush, heading over to area sundrop gets off her back sitting down. 

  Faint crying could be heard in the distance as she heads over to the source to find her newborns.  "shhhshh its ok I'm here I'm here" the crying dies down as she kneels down scooping both of them up.  Loud shrieking roars up as y/n slightly pokes her head out from the bush to see springtrap and moondrop fighting but it looked as moondrop has taken his arm out.  The sun would be coming up soon meaning she would have to get the newborns out of there without being spotted by him. 

  Looking back over her shoulder moondrop was now sprawled out coughing up black liquid.  Biting back from shouting she quietly wobbles back over to sundrop that holds his arm out.  "He's getting hurt
..by springtrap what should I do!?" Her breathing becomes shaky.  Sundrop quickly takes both of the new borns one at a time close to him as he pulls her closer  resting his chin on the top of her head. 

  "What do I do he'll die from springtrap...I *hic* can't let him die yet" uncontrollable sobs broke loose.  "He'll fuck him up for sure love trust me have you seen what were capable of?" This causes the girl the look up at him in slight fear.  "Y-yes..*gulps*" "look at this way once springtrap reign comes to an end well all move to the city and you have us in an apartment or a place where the little sunbeams can play okay?" He smiles. 

  "Y-you mean it *sniffle*?" He nods his head gently to reassure the girl.  Sundrop runs his finger tips amongst her scars from the parts she was in a while back feeling anger boiling inside him.  "I hate him....the damn bastard" he growls lowly "you should've seen what happened to Monty....." This causes him to widen his eyes at her response.  "What do you mean" "his head was impaled by nightmare Freddy's foot....im- I'm sorry!!" Sundrop's face grows dark.  "Give me my leg sunshine..." "W-what!? But how are you gonna-" "don't worry about it I think I might have a plan that you won't like but hear me out" "don't you dare fucking die!" A few tears swell up. 

  "Relax love I'm not gonna die now are you ready to hear the plan?" Understanding his request y/n nods.  "To save moondrop we are gonna need a diversion to distract spring trap so we can g-" "𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚/𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚/𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏  𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐!!" Y/n couldn't react in time as her ankle was roughly pulled.  Heavy footsteps echoed loudly as he comes running with his eyes glowing red.   What catches her attention was the fresh black oil like liquid.  Phantom foxy starts walking away with the girl in his arms.