chapter 33.

Eclipse taps moondrops shoulder getting his attention.  "𝐻𝑢ℎ?" "I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜɪᴘ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴠᴀɴɴʏ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ.." He looks at the floor in silence.  Moondrop looks over his shoulder to his brother sundrop slowly backing away.  "𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦...?" Moondrop slowly gets off the girl and makes his way to his brother that stands up to his feet.

  Eclipse quickly and silently blocks the entrance so that sunrop wouldnt escape of any means necessary.  "Sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ғɪɴᴇ" eclipse holds his three hands up in front of him sundrop snaps his gaze upon him.  As a distraction moondrop quickly latches his arms around his torso.  "𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐-" sundrops hand comes in contact with his face as moondrop doesn't let go.  Eclipse reaches forward to grab the chip from sundrop. 

  He uses his strength to rip it out as more sparks flew.  Y/n looks up at them in confusion "sundrop are you okay??" "I think...I'm so confused last time I remember... I was in the woods and then....vanny came up to me" all three looked at him. "Sun what did she tell you?" "She said that....I would be able to have sunshine back and work in the daycare again....until I felt something being jabbed into my neck..and then that's when everything went black".  Y/n opens her palm to inspect the chip she took out of moondrops neck.  " is the chip same like this one??" She holds it up so they can scan it.  "Yᴇs..ɪᴛ ɪs...ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ...ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ɴᴏ sᴇɴsᴇ" all four of the were in very deep thought until there was a loud bang outside the door.  Turning to the direction eclipse signals both sun and moon to fake being under the virus.  They nod in sync. 

  He slowly opens the door ajar hiding the chip in his back pocket as y/n does the same.  Outside the door stood golden Freddy and bonnie in silence.  Their gaze falling on the girl "we need to have a word with y/n in private do you guys most and if you step out for a moment?" He talks lowly.  The hairs on the back of her neck stood up with goosebumps.

  Silence filled the room as she watched them leave.  "Wh-" he quickly clamps her mouth shut.

———————

  [2 months time skip] Thursday may4th, 3:45am.

  It was harder to move for y/n the cuffs were making her ankle slightly bleed through the bandages.  Spring trap comes back with medical supplies.  "Stay the hell away from me asshole!!" She hisses at him pointing a scalpel in his direction.  He then scoffs in annoyance.  Redirecting the scalpel to her shoulder earning a pained cry "ɢᴇᴇᴢ ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs-s ˢᵒ ᵉᵃᵍᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ....ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵐᵒᵒⁿᵈʳᵒᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘⁿᵈʳᵒᵖ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴏʀʙᴏʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʏ-ʏ  ʳᵒˣᵃⁿⁿᵉ ʷᵒˡᶠ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜɪᴛs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒˡˡᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᴡʜᴇɴ-ɴ WɪʟL ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ..." He gets closer. 

  The axe stay hidden under the pillow out of sight waiting for a right time to swing.  He turns around reaching over the bed hunched over giving the girl a perfect chance.  Slowly reaching under the pillow she grabs the handle quickly and slowly brings it out until she stops halfway to see that springtrap was sitting back up. 

  He turns around as she tucks it back under before his eyes could even see it.  "A ɢɪʀʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ-ᴇ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ...ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᴛᴏ-ᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ.." He whispers close to her right ear.  Beads of sweat travel down the side of her temple.  As he reaches behind her back letting his arm rub against her side he takes the axe out from under the pillow holding it under her chin as he props y/n's chin upwards.  Lightly grimacing her cheek with his thumb "don't touch me you sick mother f-" "ᴀʜ ᴀʜ ᴀʜ-ʜ ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ" his tone colder than ice. 

  Y/n uses her other arm to wrap around the stomach to try and keep him from touching the babies inside.  Nothing could stop him from touching the babies as he gently plants his hand amongst her stomach.  "Gʀᴀ-ɴᴘᴀ ʷⁱˡˡʸ ⁱˢ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴ-ᴅᴇ-ʀ ʜɪs ʷⁱⁿᵍ...." He chuckles coldly.  Before placing a soft peck earning movements inside causing y/n to retract away from him. 

  "Hᴇʏ I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴀ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ!" Vanny hops onto the bed with something behind her back.  She draws closer to the girl who is cornered by both her and springtrap. 

  "Please no...I'm not ready!" Vanny wraps her arm around y/n pulling her closer.  "Sʜʜʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ" she panicks.  Springtrap reaches over y/n to grab the object from vanny that uses her other arm to hold the girl down.  "No no!no! Nonononononono!!!" Her frantic cries of plead didn't reach their ears.  A sharp piece was injected into the crook of the neck, vision fades as her breathing grows slower.  More calmer as their voices grow fuzzy...."ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ.." Was the last thing she could hear.

[Small time skip]

  Y/n groans weakly feeling her surroundings she could feel a cold surface no a liquid under her body.  Looking to the left was half broken door with windows boarded up, everything felt unknown.. "Where am i?".  Turning to left was none other nightmare Freddy by himself sound asleep.  Looking down she could see her stomach still round but something felt strange ko looked strange.  " what the hell...why am I wearing a dirty hospital gown doesn't matter I'm getting out of here and find moondrop and sundrop".