chapter 5

"Y/n!!!!!!!!". Sundrop holds his eye that was slashed by Michael leaving him in the hall screaming.  Roxanne hears his cries from her raceway along with glamrock chica as they both come running " 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦!!?!" "𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾" he shakes in his frozen state as tears fell from his one good eye.  "𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕚𝕤..." "He took my y/n from me!!!!" "𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕤.." "𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟~ 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒..." Moondrop suddenly comes out with a twisted smile. 

  Roxanne and chica give him some concerned glances.  "𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝐼𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑁𝑒 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝑁𝑂 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝑅!" Worry and concern grows between the two animatronics.  "𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕" "ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠" he gestures towards his eye. 

"𝓦𝓱𝓸?" "𝑆𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝...." Chica's eyes widen in surprise.

————

[Y/n POV]

  Springtrap breaks her skin once more as she cries in agony.  "Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ʏᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʜɪᴛ!!?" "Sundrop!!!!" More tears fell. 

  "Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ Aʟʟ-ʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ ⁱᵗ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵒˡˡ ᴀɴᴅ DᴏNᴛ sᴄ-ʀᴇᴀ-ᴀᴍ" her eyes widen at this.  Thrashing wildly in Michael's hold springtrap rolls his eyes and begins the procedure of putting the parts on her limbs as Michael uses his wires to make the ones inside the animatronic arms to Peirce into her skin.  Pure agony bellows from deep inside, Michael then wraps his legs around her hip to keep her in place.  "No lemme go!!" *bites* Michael retracts his forearm and savagely shoves her to the floor.  "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉!!!! 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆" "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ!?! Sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ʀOᴜGʜ ɴᴏᴡ?" He seems to be in deep thought. 

  Y/n struggles to stand up on her feet so with a tiny bit strength she limps out of there.  Losing blood from the open wounds, "I have to get out of here..." Torn up wallpapers extended in the mainhall, tiles all covered in dirt and trash.  There was a faint sound of the original music box playing causing the girl to go into slight panic.  "Oh shit!!! I'm not in the mood for any more crazy shit" she dives out of sight hidden from the figure rampaging through having red eyes but they were very withered and dark.  Faint colors of the figure could be seen in the flickering dim broken lights.  It looked to be foxy...*light gasp* "what the hell I thought this place was shut down.." Y/n whispers very softly. 

  From behind breathing could be heard.."ɪᴛs sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ-ᴇ ᵈᵒˡˡ" her screams were muffled by his large metal hand clamping over it.  "Mmhphh!!" "Sʜʜsʜsʜsʜʜ ⁱ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ-ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ DISAPPOINT ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ-ᴇ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ!!?!" His hot breath fans the back of her neck.  Y/n panicks and screams more causing some laughter to imitate from springtrap as he drags her body back to the parts and service. 

  "Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀs ʜᴍ? ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴏʀ....ˢᵘⁿ&ᵐᵒᵒⁿ'ˢ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉʳ?" She begins to panick.  *another loud metallic hitting sound* "ᴏᴏʜ ғᴇɪsᴛʏ I sᴇᴇ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗʳᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ A ɴᴇᴡ-ᴡ ˢᵘⁱᵗ ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᴡɪᴛʜ-ʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏғ ᴍɪᴄʜᴇᴀʟ!!".  He roughly turns her entire body around staring deeply into her e/c orbs, "ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...TAKE A NAP ᵈᵒˡˡ!!!" He then uses an object to knock her out cold.