chapter 10.

"okay I cant with this right now moondrop put me down" "𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡" "I didn't stutter now out me down" there was a pitch black house up ahead sundrop kicks it open without any effort.  "What the hell sundrop do you even know if anyone is living here!!?!" He chuckles before running down the hall.  Bursting through every single room "NOBODY IS HOME  because they don't live here!!?" He comes skipping back down the hall greeting them both. 

  Moondrop looks down at y/n's chest for a second and give her bottom a loud firm smack.  "Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!" Her screams echoed throughout the whole house.  "It is time to go have our special time don't you think moon?" "𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡~" he purrs whilst licking his lips.  Y/n starts climbing over his shoulder as he quickly turns around and grabs her hip as she dangles upside down.
Sundrop comes over and smacks her bottom as well, sun and moon both hold y/n in between them as they both trace her curves lightly (lemon alert).

  Moon scoots closer brushing her hair away from her face gently before dominantly kissing her lips as sun starts to attack her neck.  Firmly gripping the waist getting closer and closer till sun's manhood brushed against the bottom gently earning a moan from him.  Moon gropes her breast gently deepening the kiss moaning as well swiftly lifting the girls thigh over his hip as he then moves some clothing around pulling y/n closer with sundrop scooting closer alongside.  "Can you make us yours~~?" Sun lowly purrs behind her ear sending butterflies everywhere inside.

  He slowly begins to grind. Y/n gasps in surprise slowly growing wet struggling to refrain her excitement.  Moon sees the red face already "𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦~" another deep kiss hungrier from before.  Softly gripping her jaw allowing his tongue to go deeper almost choking the girl who's face turns red as a tomato.  Slowly pulling out his tongue moon retracts his tongue back inside his mouth and kisses under her jaw.  Grinding his hips in unison as sundrop, moon sits up placing the girl on his lap pointing
Her gaze upwards as sun gets closer placing his hand on the left side of y/n's neck. 

  "𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡~" his lips start getting rough.  Her body tenses up more as the heat between her legs start to grow with the wetness coming out.  "P-please" "please what sunshine ~?" Sun let's his hot breath trail  to the upper middle of her back gently kissing and slowly start to move his clothing out of the way as well. 

  Her breath hitches feeling the sensation of their manhood's teasing her.  Letting more wetness build up "n-ngh!" "Sunshine I've never heard this before~" "𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟~" "nnghh Huhh!".  " what's wrong bb? I haven't heard this side from you since we made out last time" moon looks over the girl giving the slyest smirk. 

  Sun and moon both enter causing y/n to tense up.  Going at a slow pace before it slowly starts picking up to a medium.  Thrusting and moaning the bed creaking and groaning skin clapping.  Moon let's out low moan as sun releases a high pitch squeak her juices being released from high rise as a knot starts forming. 

  "𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒~" his face beat reddish purple.  Pulling out of y/n's womanhood he then gets up on his knees stroking his manhood using his other hand to guide her face forwards.  Sun picks up more speed gripping the hips to keep her in place moon teases her lower lip gently placing his thumb almost inside.  Along with his index curled under her chin licking his lips and inserts himself inside her mouth. 

  Tilting his head back in pleasure letting his drool drip onto the bed sheet.  Sundrop becomes a blushing mess switching to her womanhood entrance lightly rubbing her lips going to her clit rubbing it back and forth.  Inserting himself back inside picking up his speed once more.  "Ahh fuck I'm about to- c- ahh!!" Her eyes start rolling back into her skull with moons size still inside her mouth. 

  Her orgasms were bring choked out by moondrop.  As another knot was forming inside sundrop releases some warm substance.  Breathing heavily and goes at it again building up more speed.  Y/n's legs start going weak giving out under her body sun and moon both hold onto the limp girl.  As he pulls out of her mouth stroking his size whilst sitting.  "𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡" he pants in exhaustion. 

  Y/n collapse onto his chest as he lays down leaving sundrop in a horny daze.  (End of lemon) shifting himself with her frame on his body still found himself comfy enough to pass out with y/n in his arms. 

Slowly drifting off slumber sundrop scoops the girl in his arms and curls up into a ball finding himself very comfy. 

———————

[Time skip] October 19, 2:45pm

  "Sunshine baby please wake up" "no I'm not waking up !" "𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.....𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚" moondrop whispers.  "Fuck off..." "𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒" the lower part of the blankets were lifted as he makes his way under swiftly moving her clothing to side.  She tenses up once more feeling his tongue circle her clit and slowly enter inside moving around her walls making her shoot up out of bed.  "𝐻𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑑" "you butthoe!!" "𝑂ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢" sun suddenly jumps onto the bed. 

  "Since we had fun last night let's play a game tonight!!" She slowly turns around to look at sun who's still covered in blood making her wince.  Quickly covering her parts "oh dont worry we won't do that for the time being so let's head downstairs and discuss our new found game yeah?".

  Her heart rate slowly rises, as sun placed his hand on her lower back leading her downstairs.  Placing her figure on the chair in front of the table where a plate of food lay some tacos and of course taquitas with what looks to be mayonnaise.  " uhh where did you guys exactly get this stuff??" "Oh we broke stuff and found this laying around" he sits next to y/n leaning very close letting his Pearl white orbs stare into her e/c orbs. 

  Moon crashes the two with the food in his hand "ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!! 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑎 𝑒𝑎𝑡  𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑒!!" Stuffing the food in her mouth she then coughs and starts to choke on the food before dryly swallowing it down.